Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Blog(updated)

+3
CalliFriendly
katiesweet10
winter
7 posters

Go down

Winter Blog(updated) Empty Winter Blog(updated)

Post by winter Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:20 am

12/17/09
Idk why, but it just been wierd last two days. Why? Because when someone asks me a easy question, i don't answer right away and usually i do. Like tuesday, when the guy(from before post), ask me a question, i didn't say anything right away, and my friend answered him right away, then he is like "i asked me." Then yesterday same thing happen, but it was with my teacher, and i was taking my final with two other people(he letted us do that), and he came up to me with a blue sheet in his hand, but i found out what it was after, and he said do you know this person, and before i answered, another person in my group answer before i did, and he said "I ask me," at first i didn't know there was a pass for me to go see her, but he figure out that i knew her and she was my teacher. Oh yeah and right now, I am bored. Why? Because i am just typing this, and my teacher should be in my class, yes i am in class but we have computers, and we should be taking our final, but i don't know what our final is, because we did a webquest and i thought that was our final, but to tell you, she said we have a 200 question test, but we don't have a study guide to help us, so my guess is that we don't have a test. So i will be bored for two hours and a classroom doing nothing or maybe play monopoly or life. That will be awesome. I need to stop typing because my teacher is here, but sometimes it is fine if we are on cmoputer. Winter Blog(updated) 143839

Later:
Now i found out that my teacher said our webquest was our final, and i finish it last wednesday so really, i been done with this class since last wednesday. How cool is that. My other final is easy also because i just have to talk, that is it, what the last easy two finals are on last day. Winter Blog(updated) 143839 Winter Blog(updated) 143839 Winter Blog(updated) 143839 Winter Blog(updated) 143839 Winter Blog(updated) 143839

Later Later:
Wow what a boring day it been, and usually i will be thinking for a final during a final, but really all i had to do was for my third look for the food on bgf, because i want to win first prize. I am almost there. 180 bgfb to go, and then lunch, then i walked around school, went to nurses to talk to nurse, she is my friends mom, and she is fun to talk to. Then this morning i went to boccard office, just to talk to him(nothing bad), hang in main office for a little bit, then went to my fifth period class we talk about our philosophy and really, my teacher thought it will take more than 2 hours, but it actually took us 45 minutes, so we got to watch Persuit of Happyness, we didn't get to finish it, but it was a great movie. Then that was my day for finals. Wow i am really glad because that, today was easy and tomorrow is school but i don't have to go because i have 4th off, and that is when that period has there finals, so i get to stay home all day and my winter break started today, but it really officially starts tomorrow. But oh whatever, i get one day extra. What a day.

12/15/09
I haven't put stuff in my blog in a while. Well I got to go to choir camp last month, it was fun, except i did something to my friend and that made me really sad, because i apologize more than once, and he was still mad at me and wasn't talking to me as a friend anymore. Then last weekend i went to a thespian conference, it was really fun, except one main stage play was boring, mostly all thespians that was there left during intermission, even our director let us leave. Then this week is finals, but today was best day. Like i said, my friend was mad at me, well something happen today, that made me happy, but also thinking, what? Well so it was our first period class final, and we had it together, so i walk out of lockers with my friend, who is also friends with him, when we got to boys lockers, he came out, and then ask me, how do you do hand scoring for bowling, and then my friend started telling him before i could say anything(lol), but before she finished, he said "i ask me", so i started telling him and then after test, i went to my friends and he was there too, and he wasn't ignoring me either. It just felt wierd, but now it seems like he is back to himself now, and he deceided to let it go, even though it been a month, which i am glad because something happen last year at same time as what happen this year, and what happen last year was with a boy, and after that he didn't talk to me either, and still doesn't talk to me. So i am glad it wasn't repeating. So yes today i am happy. Winter Blog(updated) 143839 I just had a choir concert and i got my first solo in the concert, so i was happy about that too. Winter Blog(updated) 143839 I did great with it.

8/17/09
So this is my first blog and i want to show you my buildabears.
Winter Blog(updated) P1010111
Top left to right: Britany(6/25/01), Friend(12/8/01), Patricia(3/31/03), Ruby(5/31/03), Nicki(6/6/03), Ashley(1/1/04), Erin(3/13/04), Sarah(4/17/04), Rose(6/5/04), Heather(6/5/04), Tara(6/7/04), Bridget(6/23/04), Bearemy(9/19/04), Molly (12/11/04), Lucky(3/04/05), Reading(6/05/05), Abbey(6/05/05), Melissa (7/03/2005), Ally( adopted(7/10/05) birthday(2002)), Codi (1/19/06), Spring(4/17/06), Summer (6/11/06), Jumper (11/20/06), Snowy (12/27/06), Rudolph (11/18/07), Winter (12/8/07), Treasured Topaz (6/7/2008), Gabriella (8/12/2008), Maxine (12/27/2008), Holly (12/27/2008), Jocelyn (6/6/09), Bearemy.

Let me talk about you of some of my bears. Britany was my first buildabear and I got to choose a bear and one thing, so i chose her. Friend I got when I was in the hospital when I was young, I didn't get her in 2001, I got her in 2003. Lucky, I name her that because I was lucky to make one. Why? I went with my youth group on a trip to meet other peoople, we got there before we should of, so we stopped at mall and i saw a babw store, so i went there and got one, and all girls that was on bus saw me make one. It was funny. Winter Blog(updated) Icon_razz, Jumper, I also got from another state too, I got her where my grandma lives, so we went to mall and i got to spend money. Then there is Ally, your probably wondering why I put adoption date, and only year of her birthday. My friend made this bear in 2002 for herself, then she didn't like it anymore. 3 years later she saw me with melissa(buildabear) and ask if i wanted it, and i told her yes. So I got ally, but she didn't have birth certificate. So that how come idk, when she was made. Ruby, I made her at my birthday party, so she the one that has more hearts then my other bears. You can tell that three of them have same birthdays and years. I have 3 twins, Rose and Heather are my first twins, I had a lot of money to spend there, so I got two of them with same outfit and a little puppy with it, then Reading and Abbey are another pair of twins a year later, same month and day of the other pair, i really like bears, so i deceided to get one of each. Then Holly and Maxine, I got lucky because dress, little holly, and holly were less price then usual. So I got two bears and 2 things with it. Hope you like my blog. Winter Blog(updated) 465488

8/20/2009
Its been a couple days since school started for me and one of my classes is choir. Next week is our school rules assembly, going over rules and things. I just found out that my choir class and one before us will be singing stars spangle banner for it. I am really excited bounce and a little bit nervous Winter Blog(updated) 984861 pale because this is my third time singing in front of school, but first time this year. But i hope we will do well, don't know song well, but whatever. I will practice and learn it, so we can do it. Winter Blog(updated) 465488 Hope we do well. Winter Blog(updated) 465488

Last edited by winter on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:31 am; edited 8 times in total
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Winter Blog(updated) Empty Re: Winter Blog(updated)

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:27 am

u have a lot of babs
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:36 am

I know I just love bab
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliFriendly Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:16 am

Wow, I'm only allowed like 2?? LOL!
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Wow! You have a lot of bears Winter Blog(updated) 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeygirlsrock327 Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Cute... YOU GOT ALOT OF BABS!!!

Man i'm collecting and i only have 7!
zoeygirlsrock327
zoeygirlsrock327
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am

That is a pawsome collection of Build-A-Bears Patricia!It is cool to see them all together.LOL!I like ur blog.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:50 am

thanks, and its updated Winter Blog(updated) 143839
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:27 am

12/21/09
What a sad day for me, well i thought guy that talked to me on tuesday, that i did something to, i thought he forgave me and moved on from it, but i was wrong, he didn't and now he doesn't want me to talk to him and also I thought he liked me a lot, but i don't know if he is telling truth, because he said he never liked me, and i thought he did before last month(just as a friend), and i don't know why he even said to me he never had a crush on me, even i never said to him i thought you had a crush on me, well i knew he did, but i didn't tell him that, because my friend told me and they are really good friends, it just made me really sad and i was in my room crying for a long time, ever since i got his message this morning. So now i can't talk to him or anything, and it will be hard for me because we have a class together. I really do feel like this year is happening all over again. Why? Well same thing happen last year, but different reason, but both of them happen at same time of year. Both of them happen on first friday, of November, and both guys are now not talking to me, well one of them wasn't my friend at all, but other was. So i really do wish this year really didn't happen because this year was my friend, and i really don't like that. Winter Blog(updated) 597500, I really do wish i could go back in time to fix this one more. Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 :*( Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:34 am

cute bears
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 pm

7/22/09
Today was a fun day, got to go see blind side today with a friend, and had her over for dinner. My cousins and aunt came over too. But one thing that been on my mind was the guy. Yesterday he told me, he never liked me even before last month. Here is my question. If you never liked me, even before last month, when i think back, why does it seem like you did like me as a friend? You could of said no, for spending a food item from student store which i tried paying you back, which you wouldn't let me and let me keep my money, you could of said no helping out with catering for intermission during curious savage, you could of said no when i asked for a ride home, you could of said no for letting me sit with you and two other people at curious savage, and you could of said no by signing my yearbook last year. So just why does it seem like you did like me as a friend before what i did to you, but now you denied it? It just really seems wierd. Also he said he never like like me. here is a question for that. Why did he say that? Does he think i have a crush on him? I know you did, but you didn't tell me, and i know for sure i never told him that i knew he like like me, I just knew from my friend, who is really good friends with him. That what i just know, so why did he said it to me? It just been on my mind this whole day, Winter Blog(updated) 597500, i just really wish i can just fix it, but he won't let me talk to him, Winter Blog(updated) 597500, and that makes me sad,ssince also something like this, but a lot different, because the other person never talk to me, like he did, like he called me a name, i was there, he told me he didn't like me, and i was there, and he said that before, and how i was talking to my friend and he just talk to me, even though he said he didn't want to talk to me, and playing knock out with him, and he just still talk to me, and last tuesday, how i thought he just deceided to move on with it, but to tell you I was wrong. He could of asked anyone to help him learn to handscored or let my friend tell him when she was right there with me who is friends with him, but he wanted me to tell him. But i guess i was just wrong. I wish i could tell him, I am sorry, and just try to be friends with him again, but i guess can't because i can't talk to him, and i didn't even message him back because of what he told me. Really just right now, I wish i just can tell him I am truly sorry. Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500 Winter Blog(updated) 597500
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down