Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes!

+27
Spikefan2004
JoeCyBearGuide
ariesgirl3
JeremyRetroCool
elisetina
katiecubby19
CarolinaApril53
anitacocoa
Test
Destineeheart12
Violins4eva
Mimi300
MeLlichenx3
CarlyAllHeart261
colinpink
blah12345
Tsunade97
Sammyfurshionista3
Bria
TkBearyawesome12
kathybearycool
MamieBanana
Bear
Cheer
halleybearcub
CalliOrange
MamaNoodles
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes!

Post by elisetina Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:02 am

Im going to BABW soon so I can eat Mcdonalds before I go earlier in the week then when i go to BABW I can bring the toy. I am probably only going to Mcdonalds once though, (i dont want to go to Mcdonalds too many times) Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 Icon_razz
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes!

Post by halleybearcub Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:47 am

Bear wrote:
halleybearcub wrote:I don't think Canada has webcodes 😢 Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 597500 because I just got two toys from happy meals the #1 Autumn bear and the #2 Brown sugar puupy and there is no webcodes what so ever with it. It was frustating 😢 😢

I got mine today, and I had webcodes in mine. There in the little plastic baggy with the toy. Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 465488
If there not, you should tell them and maybe you can exchange the toys with one with a code. Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 465488

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 597500 Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 597500 Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 597500 I went last night to our local BABW store and they said that they do not have webcodes 😢 😢 Some of Canada will have webcodes but not herewaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! SO UNFAIR!!!!!! Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 951883 Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 951883 :shock: :shock: 😢 😢 I wish build a bear company will consider and sent me a webcode Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 597500 Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 597500

Edited content/ Mandymagnificent
halleybearcub
halleybearcub
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremyRetroCool Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Those bears you get are so adorable right? Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 465488 I want the virtual stuff :lol:
JeremyRetroCool
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:27 am

MamaNoodles wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:One of my friends said you have to redeem the code for jumping at babw is that true?

No. When you get the Happy Meal Toy there are two slips of paper inside. One is the code for a virtual prize. The other says to take it to BABW to get a cub condo! That is the paper you take in to BABW workshop and they will give you a mini condo for your furry friend. On THAT condo is the code for the jump rope move!

I only got the slip that had the code to get a prize for BABV! There's suppost to be two?
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:48 am

ariesgirl3 wrote:
I only got the slip that had the code to get a prize for BABV! There's suppost to be two?

Not all participating McDonald's have coupons for a mini Cub Condo house. If you are from Canada, you can visit our stores and ask for one by special request if they are available.
Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:22 am

I got all 6 animals, and I have one mini cub condo. I hope that I can go to babw soon and get some more mini cub condos. They are so cute.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by schekinahblue Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:29 am

i just my 4th bear and I'm lovin it lol

schekinahblue Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 465488
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:53 am

wow they give out mini cub condos that is very nice of them exspeily for people who don't have a furry freinds Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 465488
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:18 pm

One of mine came with a code,but not a case ticket. I have it in my first one though....Weird!
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:20 pm

cool mandy i have all the codes, and an extra one, but idk what to do with it, lol
weeeeeee i can't wait till i go to BABW agian
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Once you have entered all 6 codes, you're finished! BABV won't allow you to enter any more of the codes on that account.

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! - Page 2 27y72b
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:24 am

wow that's cool
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2