Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes!

+27
Spikefan2004
JoeCyBearGuide
ariesgirl3
JeremyRetroCool
elisetina
katiecubby19
CarolinaApril53
anitacocoa
Test
Destineeheart12
Violins4eva
Mimi300
MeLlichenx3
CarlyAllHeart261
colinpink
blah12345
Tsunade97
Sammyfurshionista3
Bria
TkBearyawesome12
kathybearycool
MamieBanana
Bear
Cheer
halleybearcub
CalliOrange
MamaNoodles
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! Empty Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes!

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:12 am

Here's a list of the pawsome gifts that you can get in your Happy Meal from October 2 to 22. Valid in U.S. and Canada only.

1. A Build-A-Bear Workshop mini-friend. There are 6 to choose from! Autumn Bear, A Champion Fur Kids, Pawfect Pink Leopard, Hugs Fur You Monkey, Happy Go Lucky Frog, and Brown Sugar Puppy.

2. A unique code for a virtual item in Build-A-Bearville and McWorld. In Build-A-Bearville, this code will unlock 1 item. There are 6 items to unlock! And because this promo is limited, these McDonald's virtual goodies are very special and rare!

3. There will be a special paper inside your toy bag for a Cub Condo Case and a special move for your character and your furry friend when you take your Happy Meal Coupon to any Build-A-Bear Workshop in U.S. and Canada.

Check out the virtual gifts!

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! McnoodlesBuild-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! Emotimamie
McDonald's goodies

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 25r1pnp
Jump Rope Move
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! Empty Re: Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes!

Post by CalliOrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:29 am

I want them!!! Thanks Mama, they Pawfect McWorld Items! Thank youu !!!
CalliOrange
CalliOrange
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! Empty Re: Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes!

Post by halleybearcub Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:42 am

I don't think Canada has webcodes 😢 Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 597500 because I just got two toys from happy meals the #1 Autumn bear and the #2 Brown sugar puupy and there is no webcodes what so ever with it. It was frustating 😢 😢
halleybearcub
halleybearcub
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 am

I love the happy face stuff lol Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 143839

I went to McDonald's today though, and I got this racecar thing lol Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:25 am

halleybearcub wrote:I don't think Canada has webcodes 😢 Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 597500 because I just got two toys from happy meals the #1 Autumn bear and the #2 Brown sugar puupy and there is no webcodes what so ever with it. It was frustating 😢 😢

I got mine today, and I had webcodes in mine. There in the little plastic baggy with the toy. Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 465488
If there not, you should tell them and maybe you can exchange the toys with one with a code. Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:14 am

halleybearcub wrote:I don't think Canada has webcodes 😢 Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 597500 because I just got two toys from happy meals the #1 Autumn bear and the #2 Brown sugar puupy and there is no webcodes what so ever with it. It was frustating 😢 😢

Try to see if your McDonald's will give you the proper code toy or
maybe try to take your Happy Meal toy with it's bag and anything
that came with it to BABW to see if they could help you out.
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:05 am

I got 2 bears! Brown Sugar Puppy and Autumn Bear! Yay Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Wooooo! I can't wait to go to McDonalds! Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:52 pm

I got 2 of them, all of the mcdonalds I went to had the same ones so I have to wait for the rest. Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 597500
Bria
Bria
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyfurshionista3 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Edit the content.
ColinPink/Officer
Sammyfurshionista3
Sammyfurshionista3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:34 pm

how do you get the jumprope move?
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:44 pm

WOO! I got the emotion! Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 143839
I'm going to get another obear from mcdonalds again tomorrow Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Tsunade97 wrote:how do you get the jumprope move?

When you bring a coupon which is inserted in the plastic bag from happy meal (Bear is inside) to BABW, you can get a real condo house which is made in Cardboard. In the cardboard condo, there is a code. When you type the code in the cardboard condo, you can get the Jump rope move.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:19 pm

I love the jump rope move!I am so getting that one! Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:20 pm

colinpink wrote:
Tsunade97 wrote:how do you get the jumprope move?

When you bring a coupon which is inserted in the plastic bag from happy meal (Bear is inside) to BABW, you can get a real condo house which is made in Cardboard. In the cardboard condo, there is a code. When you type the code in the cardboard condo, you can get the Jump rope move.
o thanks
=[, i don't think i'll be able to go to BABW from the 2nd to 22nd
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:33 pm

This is so pawsome! I love the posters and the emoticon and the jumping move and the t-shirts.... :lol:
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:19 pm

i like them all Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 am

One of my friends said you have to redeem the code for jumping at babw is that true?
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 am

Violins4eva wrote:One of my friends said you have to redeem the code for jumping at babw is that true?

No. When you get the Happy Meal Toy there are two slips of paper inside. One is the code for a virtual prize. The other says to take it to BABW to get a cub condo! That is the paper you take in to BABW workshop and they will give you a mini condo for your furry friend. On THAT condo is the code for the jump rope move!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Destineeheart12 Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:21 am

How do you get it ?_?
Destineeheart12
Destineeheart12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:27 am

Destineeheart12 wrote:How do you get it ?_?

You can get the freebees when you buy a Mcdonalds happy meal - It comes with the mini bears you get Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:24 am

woowww im lovin it! i love the jumping move soo cuteeee thank you for the grafix mama Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:05 am

MamaNoodles wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:One of my friends said you have to redeem the code for jumping at babw is that true?

No. When you get the Happy Meal Toy there are two slips of paper inside. One is the code for a virtual prize. The other says to take it to BABW to get a cub condo! That is the paper you take in to BABW workshop and they will give you a mini condo for your furry friend. On THAT condo is the code for the jump rope move!

Okay. Thanks MamaNoodles.
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:07 am

Thank you!!
There are so cool!
I got 3 of them!! Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 143839
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:48 am

i hope i can get them they all look really funn Build-A-Bear Happy Meal Virtual Prizes! 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next