Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION: Beware of Maxine's Impersonator

+2
katiesweet10
NikiCyBearGuide
6 posters

Go down

ATTENTION: Beware of Maxine's Impersonator Empty ATTENTION: Beware of Maxine's Impersonator

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 am

Recently, some of you may have seen a post on YouTube by a MclarkCEB. This is NOT the real Maxine Clark from Build-A-Bear Workshop. While the site may look like it is hers, it is actually an imposter. Remember, it’s always better to be the real you!
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: Beware of Maxine's Impersonator Empty Re: ATTENTION: Beware of Maxine's Impersonator

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:58 am

ok thanks for telling us
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: Beware of Maxine's Impersonator Empty Re: ATTENTION: Beware of Maxine's Impersonator

Post by HeatherHeart Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:59 am

woah! She conned me! That girl owes me 5000 BEARBILLS! ATTENTION: Beware of Maxine's Impersonator 708123
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alliesugarsweet33 Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:59 am

Oh I go on a lot. ATTENTION: Beware of Maxine's Impersonator Icon_razz So thanks for letting us know! ATTENTION: Beware of Maxine's Impersonator 143839
alliesugarsweet33
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by itzelsinger Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 am

Thanks for the message. She has been messaging in --- but now i know this isn't her.
Just to clarify I emailed Maxine in --- to ask her is this account is hers
if i get the information Ill sure be telling you guys about it.
itzelsinger
itzelsinger
BABV Celebrity
BABV Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:39 am

Thanks for the warning, NikiCyBearGuide! We really appreciate it!

Since YouTube is an outside site, we cannot talk about YouTube or to post outside links. I am locking this thread.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down