Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG!

+38
ChantelleColorful
HamptonBear
colinpink
sammibubbles3
winter
hallecat321
NadineLuv2Sing
Cheer
Kieran
valeriaallheart
katiesweet10
blah12345
j3nny22
Clarachocolate53
sammymc
JanetBear
fufu118
MeghanNovember16
BriannaBallet
bianca
kathybearycool
maggiebee88
Fleur
JoshuaGamePlay23
CarlyAllHeart261
Mimi300
Chocolatelvr
CathiQtPie
sammicat1211
Test
bethany
HeatherHeart
JLBABV
Captain Barbossa
adisonbanana
karayourock3
Admin
42 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 Empty Re: WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG!

Post by katiesweet10 Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:58 am

Mimi300 wrote:Group Name: The Retro Sock Puppets!

Members:
Mimi300 (MimiTeddyBear), Sammymc (SamanthaDivaBear37) and, NadineFriendsRule!
don't forget ur biggest fan WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 Icon_razz (look in my siggy)
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 Empty Re: WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG!

Post by JLBABV Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:15 am

The Bear Rockers

JLBABV-JessieLoveable18
EvanBuddy16-EvanBuddy16
HeatherHeart-AyeshaVanilla
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:28 am

No Sorry!

its:

The Bear Rockers

JLBABV-JessieLoveable18
EvanBuddy16-EvanBuddy16
HeatherHeart-AyeshaCHEER

The AyeshaVanilla is my new one but i dont use that for bgf
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:57 am

oh lol sorry heather ive finished...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:56 am

How much time do we have left? WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 465488
My group hasen't gotten together again to film the last part so, do we have more time? WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 Icon_razz
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:49 pm

you have 3 more days to go! good luck! WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:56 pm

just watched your music video TGG! WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:01 am

Admin wrote:you have 3 more days to go! good luck! WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 203437
3 more days? awesomeness!!! now that means my group will be able to actually film it! and can you end the competition late at night on saturday?

i was thinking of what i was going to say...

'i am really sorry Admin, but The Rockits will not be able to perform you our newest song and video that is on our album (lol*)
here are some reasons why:

1) i havent been able to meet up with amanda and heather (6 hours time difference)
2)i dont know how to add music, and the filming quality probably wont be that good.
3)i have ALOT of homework to do, so it is harder for me to find time to film it ect...'

i o hope we have enough time!

*=we dont actually have an album, lol.
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:26 am

Admin wrote:just watched your music video TGG! WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 203437

who is TGG did you get my PM admin?
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by valeriaallheart Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:11 am

wow How cool!! Congratulation and good luck...
valeriaallheart
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:00 am

Sorry but, I don't think we can finish in that time WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 597500
Nadine (in our group) has not been online so, we have not been able to film the rest.
However, we are almost ready.
We just need to film the chorus of the song.
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:44 am

I have received music video entries from Bear Rockers and Charms.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:45 am

sammymc wrote:Sorry but, I don't think we can finish in that time WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 597500
Nadine (in our group) has not been online so, we have not been able to film the rest.

you have 1 day left - i suggest you proceed without her or find a new member. i won't mind. just make sure to update here your group list. WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 610897
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:12 am

what time does the contest end tomorow??
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:56 am

Admin wrote:
sammymc wrote:Sorry but, I don't think we can finish in that time WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 597500

you have 1 day left - i suggest you proceed without her or find a new member. i won't mind. just make sure to update here your group list. WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 610897

oh... admin, you see, its only me because i havent been able to meet up with amanda or heather... what should i do? i am out tomorrow all day because im going shopping with a friend and then going to a sleepover. i really dont know what to do! i could do it by myself but...

and i dont know how i add music, im recording it with camstudo...
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:31 am

It ends October 10, 11PM CST - that should give you more time? WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:25 am

aw that's tomorrow for me... when will the winners be announced?
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by <happy> Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 am

_______
/..__..__.\
/_/..|...|.\_\
|....+...|
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

idk
<happy>
<happy>
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:19 am

OOOH! JLBABV gave it in! I am sooo excited! Who is going to win! OoOoh!
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:21 am

oh yeah will you anounce today?

edit: and what is cst? coz u rote 11PM CST>
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:26 am

goood luck everyone WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:13 am

admin, i havent been able to enter it... do you think i could enter it now even though it is over the extended date? and how do you add music and should the music be made by myself or like from a song? and if it is from a song already, how do i take away the lyrics? and i will have to do it by myself probably...

if i do it by myself and win, can you still give prizes to amanda and heather please? because even though they cant do it because i havent been able to meet up with them or make lyrics with them, theyre really good friends and i wouldnt've been ablke to do this competition without them WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 143839

EDIT: admin, please keep the competition open! WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 143839 amanda and heather are on! hooray! pleaaasseee let us send you our entry. oh, and i can't pm, so i'll email it to you if that is ok

Last edited by bethany on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:15 am

HeatherHeart wrote:oh yeah will you anounce today?

Please wait for announcement of winners! WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:19 am

Admin wrote:
HeatherHeart wrote:oh yeah will you anounce today?

Please wait for announcement of winners! WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 203437
aww! so that means i am too late? did you see my post above? WINNERS: BGF Singing Group Auditions: TGG! - Page 3 597500 😢
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:25 am

aaa! who entered their videos?
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next