Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

+11
sammymc
adisonbanana
summerangel
valeriaallheart
musiclover13
katiesweet10
Mimi300
jenniferyourock41
elisetina
Joypawsome1
JoeCyBearGuide
15 posters

Go down

Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat Empty Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:40 am

Here are some important stuff you need to know as a Jr. CyBearGuide while trying out Safe Open Chat:

If the Jr. CyBearGuide loses his/her status, they go back to their default Instant Chat, but once they gain their status back (during the trial period), they will get Safe Open Chat back again without requiring email confirmation a second time.

During the 12-day trial period, if the Jr. CyBearGuide loses his/her status because of a certain amount of log-in time needed, they won't be able to use Safe Open Chat.

So be sure to maintain your Jr. CyBearGuide status by logging in the game everyday! Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 610897
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat Empty Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by Joypawsome1 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 am

ill stay on my best behavior(:

Last edited by Joypawsome1 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat Empty Re: Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat

Post by elisetina Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 am

Do you at least have to go on 12 times a month?
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Ok thanks Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 465488
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:48 pm

ok thanks Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 143839
i promise ill be good Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 143839
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:53 am

it's gonna be harder with school but i'll try
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:00 am

I'll try my best!!
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by valeriaallheart Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:14 am

Thank you very muc for the information JEO!! I goint to try to login every day...
valeriaallheart
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by summerangel Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:18 am

Cool, I will try to log on everyday
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adisonbanana Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:31 am

thanks for the help Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 465488
adisonbanana
adisonbanana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 am

Ooooh, Ok!
I'll try my hardest to log on everyday Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:21 am

elisetina wrote:Do you at least have to go on 12 times a month?

Yes, you need to log in at least or more than 12 days in a month. You will only loose your Jr. CyBearGuide status if you do not log in below 12 days in 1 month. That is from the last time you logged in. We just want to remind you to stay active to maintain your Jr. CyBearGuide status. Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 465488
NikiCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 am

LOL i am on about 10 times a day!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 am

Evanbuddy16 wrote:LOL i am on about 10 times a day!
It's good to hear that you really enjoy playing Build-A-Bearville! Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 465488 Just don't forget to do your homework first before playing Build-A-Bearville. Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat Lol
NikiCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:34 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:

Yes, you need to log in at least or more than 12 days in a month. You will only loose your Jr. CyBearGuide status if you do not log in below 12 days in 1 month. That is from the last time you logged in. We just want to remind you to stay active to maintain your Jr. CyBearGuide status. Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 465488

what if you go on holiday and cannot gain access to the net?
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:35 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
Evanbuddy16 wrote:LOL i am on about 10 times a day!
It's good to hear that you really enjoy playing Build-A-Bearville! Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 465488 Just don't forget to do your homework first before playing Build-A-Bearville. Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat Lol

i don't have homework, i am homeschooled, so i have 0 pages of homework
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 am

kk im gonna try to make it onto babv Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 143839
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 am

JLBABV wrote:
NikiCyBearGuide wrote:

If you are going to take a long holiday and cannot log in at least 12 days in a month, then your Jr. CyBearGuide status will be gone. And when you go back to Build-A-Bearville you need to re-apply again for Jr. CyBearGuide.

Evanbuddy16 wrote:
That's pawsome! Have fun in Build-A-Bearville! Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 465488
NikiCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
JLBABV wrote:
NikiCyBearGuide wrote:

If you are going to take a long holiday and cannot log in at least 12 days in a month, then your Jr. CyBearGuide status will be gone. And when you go back to Build-A-Bearville you need to re-apply again for Jr. CyBearGuide.

Evanbuddy16 wrote:
That's pawsome! Have fun in Build-A-Bearville! Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 465488

believe me i will!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 am

lucky i gotta go school... but im in my final year Important: Jr. CyBearGuide status & Safe Open Chat 465488 YAY!!!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down