Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chorus

+4
LeanneSnowflake
ashleyzerobear44
j3nny22
ariesgirl3
8 posters

Go down

Chorus Empty Chorus

Post by ariesgirl3 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:45 am

I have been in chorus since 5th grade! but in 5th, 6th and 7th grade it wasn't a grade and it was after school and it was only school performances! Since I have moved to a different school in a different state it is during school, it counts as a grade, i have to get a dress that is $70, i have to learn how to read music too! But if my group makes it in events we could be on TV!!! and i have to take a test soon on the notes and i don't really know them! Hopefully I pass! But i prefer my old schools (5th and 6th were elementary) and (7th is middle) my elementary school didn't have a 7th and 8th grade so i had to go to another elementary/middle school! i am in advanced chorus!!! I have been singing since i was 2!!!

Share a story about you...like how long have u been playing an instrument or how long have you been in chorus, exc.
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Chorus Empty Re: Chorus

Post by j3nny22 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:47 am

Wow, awesome, congratulations i am sure you will do great and good luck with everything, follow your dream!! Chorus 143839
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:14 am

j3nny22 wrote:Wow, awesome, congratulations i am sure you will do great and good luck with everything, follow your dream!! Chorus 143839

thank you! and you too always fallow your dream and always fallow your heart! do you play any instrument,sing, have a talent....everyone has a talent! and you are free to share!
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:16 am

well, i guess that since i am skinny i can be a good model, i am very good at modeling i have been modeling since i was 6 and i love it, i have won many prisez in modeling and it is my passion, but i like singing for fun too. I was in a modeling institution and i did a commercial for modeling once. Thanks for asking, lolz Chorus 465488
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 am

j3nny22 wrote:well, i guess that since i am skinny i can be a good model, i am very good at modeling i have been modeling since i was 6 and i love it, i have won many prisez in modeling and it is my passion, but i like singing for fun too. I was in a modeling institution and i did a commercial for modeling once. Thanks for asking, lolz Chorus 465488

oh that is pawsome! i always wanted to try to be in a photo shoot and to experience being a model but the closest i have been is my school picture! but I think of more than 1 thing to try! i would like to try....acting,modeling,american idol (lol), and well alot of things! lol! and im already doing chorus and singing! i would love to do my own version of Let's Talk About Love! If they have another contest im going to enter! lol! Chorus 143839 Chorus 143839 Chorus 143839 Chorus 465488 Chorus 465488 :Chorus 960617: :Chorus 960617: Chorus 599963 Chorus 923748 Chorus 286981 Chorus 566147 Chorus 152760 Chorus 475275 Chorus 798980 Chorus 496150 Chorus 59675
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:33 am

Good luck, Im good at acting Chorus 143839
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 am

Cool! I also do chorus i have been doing chorus since 4th grade lol. I am a freshman this year, I get to go to NY with my advanced chorus Chorus 465488 lol. Cubgratz! Reading music is really fun! and you usually do fund raisers to help pay for stuff you need. Chorus is my favorite too lol. dont worry getting great grades in chorus are simple and easy just always remember to try your hardest Chorus 143839. And you go to competitions and festivals and perform along with the concert you perform for your school. You will have lots of fun Chorus 496150
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm in my choir. Chorus 143839
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:56 am

Awesome! Congrats!

And good luck with everything for the furture! :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Awesome! Congratz, and good luck! Chorus 143839

I've been in chorus for 5th grade, and i'm still in chorus now! (6th grade) Chorus 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:48 pm

hi! I am kara In my band I play the flute I love to read music and I won to go to a recording both and sing songs I wrote sense I won my school talent show and I love music check out mt songs I wrote on here and I am auditiong to be a model/singer for justice stores
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:09 am

wow everyone! these things you write are pawsome! hopefully all of our dreams will come true!
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down