Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote)

+19
maddydecember5
shrinkydink987
elivia340
susiegirl4
jaycool21
muffinatormanic
cutiekid23
Bear
Missyfumi
DallasDanceBear7
SmileyBear:)
blah12345
Violins4eva
katiecubby19
AberGurlForev1892
heidi02
kathybearycool
*Emily*
LeanneSnowflake
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Have you ever heard of honors chorus?

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Vote_lcap32%Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 12 ]
Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Vote_lcap22%Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]
Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Vote_lcap41%Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 15 ]
Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Vote_lcap5%Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Empty Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote)

Post by LeanneSnowflake Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus?
where you go on a saturday and sing in front of 1 judge and they determine if you go to honors chorus, and they give you a score out of 100 (mine was a 95). Over 1200 auditioned across my state and only 189 were chosen (for middle school honors chorus), This year in my state you had to have a 95-100 to go. Congradulations to all who did!! and to All Who Auditioned!

(If you are interested in auditioning, you can go to your chorus teacher and ask them about it)
They have an Elementary Honors Chorus, Middle School Honors Chorus, and a High School Honors Chorus

And there are possibilities of being able to receive a scholarship and major in Music. Thanks
Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 465488

Moved from Open Chat to Polls / HamptonBear, Jr. Officer

Last edited by vball on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Empty Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote)

Post by *Emily* Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:38 pm

I've never heard of it, but it sounds cool! Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 143839
*Emily*
*Emily*
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Empty Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote)

Post by kathybearycool Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:39 pm

i've never heard of it either, but it does sound cool! Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:17 am

i am glad some of you are interested Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 143839
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:23 am

I hope some of you who love to sing, consider this Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 143839 You Can Also Get ScholarShips with being selected (you have a possibility). and in college you can major in music Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 143839
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:48 pm

added more details please rate your vote, thanks
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Cool that sounds awesome! Of course only for people who can sing, and i'm not one of them. Ha ha, I have a horrible voice, but oh well, that doesn't stop me from singing in the shower! Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AberGurlForev1892 Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Err...Never heard of it:P But what about like Honors programs in academics? hehe im noooo good at singing only violin & academics & dance:)
AberGurlForev1892
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:43 am

that sounds cool, i think i'd be nervous though. but that's awesome you made it!
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:57 am

I like singing but hmm I don't think I would make it. I think I will stick with the volin thank you.
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:48 am

i hope some of you ask your teachers Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 143839 its a great experience cheers lol
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:15 am

I have never heard of it.
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyBear:) Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:23 am

I have never heard of it but congratz in making it! Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 143839
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:23 am

I have heard of it but not in my state Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 143839
And I am a singer, I was in a chorus but had to quit because of my schedule
I am going to major in music in College Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyfumi Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:25 am

I've heard of it, you must be really skilled to join it. My teacher signed my up for it and she said the judges would absolutely love me but it would interfere with my basketball games so I didn't do it. Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 143839 Congrats tho! cheers
Missyfumi
Missyfumi
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 pm

I have never heard of it before; I'm pretty sure my school doesn't have it.
Congratulations; you must be a terrific singer. Wow, 95/100!! I hope you receive a music scholarship and become famous LOL Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:42 pm

i never heard of it but it sounds cool
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Wow! It sounds really cool and competive!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:26 am

Bear wrote:I have never heard of it before; I'm pretty sure my school doesn't have it.
Congratulations; you must be a terrific singer. Wow, 95/100!! I hope you receive a music scholarship and become famous LOL Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 465488
thanks lol Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 465488
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:11 am

i am so happy some of you are interested Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 143839
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:18 am

Congratz!
Yes i have heard of it my school had try outs last week actually but i didn't sign up
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by susiegirl4 Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:25 am

i am scared to sing i would never do that!
susiegirl4
susiegirl4
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Well yes, I've heard of it. I was in chorus for most of my school years until my senior year in high school.
I was in Jazz choir for half a year, then I quit because I didn't audition to get in at first.
Also, I quit because I started to doubt my own singing ability with a grade "B".....and I used to get A+ of all time.....
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by shrinkydink987 Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:34 pm

i auditioned for it but i didn't make it Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 597500
shrinkydink987
shrinkydink987
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:36 pm

shrinkydink987 wrote:i auditioned for it but i didn't make it Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) 597500
awww... i am sorry, dont give up i auditioned last year when i was in 7th grade and didnt make it but i kept trying hard then i made it, so keep trying and you will make it!
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next