Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!!

5 posters

Go down

Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! Empty Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!!

Post by ariesgirl3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 am

I went to BABW and purchased Itzel's Version of LTAL! The English Version Code worked. I wanted to see how it would sound in Spanish...even tho i don't know any spanish...i wanted to see how it sounded like...so i entered the code and it says "Sorry, that code can not be found"
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! Empty Re: Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!!

Post by itzelsinger Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:22 am

The song in Spanish was supposed to be in the code or codes? included when you buy it In the store
itzelsinger
itzelsinger
BABV Celebrity
BABV Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! Empty Re: Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!!

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 am

I think it needs to process.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by itzelsinger Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 am

Ohh okay
itzelsinger
itzelsinger
BABV Celebrity
BABV Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:47 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:I think it needs to process.

maybe..but the english version only took a couple of seconds to process
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 am

try doing it in an hour or 2
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:09 am

itzelsinger wrote:The song in Spanish was supposed to be in the code or codes? included when you buy it In the store

there were 2 codes one for english and 1 for spanish...
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:10 am

I guess put the code in again.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:33 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:I guess put the code in again.

ok i will try...cus i put it in when i got it and it didn't work and then i tryed 2 days later and still didn't work but i will try now!

Updated: I just did it now and it still doesn't work! Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 597500
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:27 am

ariesgirl3 wrote:I went to BABW and purchased Itzel's Version of LTAL! The English Version Code worked. I wanted to see how it would sound in Spanish...even tho i don't know any spanish...i wanted to see how it sounded like...so i entered the code and it says "Sorry, that code can not be found"

Please email Guest.Services@buildabear.com regarding this issue. They're the one's who can help you out with your code.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:27 am

ariesgirl3 wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:I guess put the code in again.

ok i will try...cus i put it in when i got it and it didn't work and then i tryed 2 days later and still didn't work but i will try now!

Updated: I just did it now and it still doesn't work! Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 597500
I guess try doing what Joe Recommended to do Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 465488
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
ariesgirl3 wrote:I went to BABW and purchased Itzel's Version of LTAL! The English Version Code worked. I wanted to see how it would sound in Spanish...even tho i don't know any spanish...i wanted to see how it sounded like...so i entered the code and it says "Sorry, that code can not be found"

Please email Guest.Services@buildabear.com regarding this issue. They're the one's who can help you out with your code.

thank you beary much!!! what would BABV be like if we didn't have CyBearGuides to help us!!! Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 143839 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 143839 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 143839 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 465488 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 465488 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 465488 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 286981 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 286981 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 599963 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 596764 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 203437
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:47 am

ariesgirl3 wrote:
thank you beary much!!! what would BABV be like if we didn't have CyBearGuides to help us!!! Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 143839 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 143839 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 143839 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 465488 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 465488 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 465488 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 286981 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 286981 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 599963 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 596764 Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 203437

You're beary wecome. Itzel 's Spanish Version of LTAL code is not working!!! 523903
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down