Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be?

+27
JanetBear
cutiekid23
JLBABV
Captain Barbossa
Cranberry
Krissy
animefan
ZoeeVirgo
teresabeeluv5
ashleyzerobear44
Mimi300
Test
Kellz
zoeybearsrule200
BriannaBallet
CarlyAllHeart261
hallecat321
GreenEarthGirl123
kathybearycool
maddydecember5
HeatherHeart98
JeannaBearFun
musiclover13
sammymc
lizsugarsweet13
BenGroovy10
KimKim
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you could be any of these teen celebs who woudl it be?

If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 16 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be?

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm

if i was a girl i would be selena gomez
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be?

Post by JLBABV Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Maybe selena gomez i dunno
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Emily If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 143839 If I was a boy I'd be Justin Bieber If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 Icon_razz
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:05 pm

I would want to be selena
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:06 pm

I would be either Miley, selena or Demi, emily and if i was a boy dylan sprouse or nick jonas or mitchel musso or jason earles
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:09 pm

ill go with miley...she has a great carreer at her short age...If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 pm

i would have to be either selena, miley, or demi.
i think moreso miley cause i always liked her If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 465488
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xZbuhlahxd Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Even though I'm a girl, I'd like to be Taylor Lauthner! If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 1107968042 IDK y... :]
xZbuhlahxd
xZbuhlahxd
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Selena Gomez. If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? - Page 2 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2