Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be?

+27
JanetBear
cutiekid23
JLBABV
Captain Barbossa
Cranberry
Krissy
animefan
ZoeeVirgo
teresabeeluv5
ashleyzerobear44
Mimi300
Test
Kellz
zoeybearsrule200
BriannaBallet
CarlyAllHeart261
hallecat321
GreenEarthGirl123
kathybearycool
maddydecember5
HeatherHeart98
JeannaBearFun
musiclover13
sammymc
lizsugarsweet13
BenGroovy10
KimKim
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you could be any of these teen celebs who woudl it be?

If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_lcap47%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 16 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_lcap9%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_lcap21%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_lcap3%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_lcap12%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_lcap0%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_lcap3%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_lcap0%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_lcap5%If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Empty If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be?

Post by KimKim Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:58 am

I would proably wanna be selena gomez
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Empty Re: If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be?

Post by BenGroovy10 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 am

I would want to be Taylor Lauthner. If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 599963
BenGroovy10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Empty Re: If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be?

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:27 am

Definately Selena gomez If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 566147 If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 286981
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:27 am

I would totally be Demi Lovato If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 143839
We have a lot in common!
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:32 am

Selena Gomez. If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 465488
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 am

Before I say.. You don't know how to spell Rico???? If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Icon_razz

I would be Miley Cyrus, she is my role model! If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:34 am

Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez. If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 143839
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:34 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:Before I say.. You don't know how to spell Rico???? If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Icon_razz

I would be Miley Cyrus, she is my role model! If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 143839
I think she does not know how to spell his real name.
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:35 am

Miley cyrus all the way! If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 566147 :melikey:
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 pm

Selena Gomez If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:57 pm

Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. If i could be two people!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by hallecat321 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Miley
cyrus
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Emily,Miley,Demi or Selena.Its hard I like them all If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:04 pm

selena or emily osment
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 pm

If I was a boy
Mitchel Musso
Dylan Sprouse
david henrie
Jake t. austin

girl
Demi Lovato
selena gomez
Miley cyrus
Emily Osment
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:20 pm

I would be Emily Osment, of course.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:11 pm

Kirsten Stewart

But if I were a boy - Taylor Launter If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:10 am

selena gomez ?
if i was a boy Tay;lor lautner
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Great picks!
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:05 pm

I guess Demi If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by teresabeeluv5 Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:00 pm

I used to like miley more that selena but right now i like selena waaay better that miley i would like totaly love 2 be selena gomez If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 143839
teresabeeluv5
teresabeeluv5
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoeeVirgo Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Selena Gomez! She pretty and talented If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 465488
ZoeeVirgo
ZoeeVirgo
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Definitely Emil Osment. Dunno, just like her act as Lilly.
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Selena Gomez. If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 465488 She is pretty and very lucky to have dated Taylor Lautner! If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 143839
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

sammymc wrote:I would totally be Demi Lovato If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? 143839
We have a lot in common!

:lol:

Same here! If you could be 1 of these TEEN Celebs who woudl it be? Icon_razz
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next