Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how did you find out about BGF?

+20
fufu118
❤Crystal❤
sammymc
muffinatormanic
zoeybearsrule200
ashleyzerobear44
Hannah114
HamptonBear
animalbop
animefan
anitacocoa
DoLi
JeannaBearFun
kathybearycool
Test
karenbearhug
Sweeti_
amandasweet98
JLBABV
bethany
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

how did you find out about BGF?

how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 13 ]
how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Empty Re: how did you find out about BGF?

Post by ShayeButterfly Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:14 am

I am glad you asked!
The very lovely KelseyHuggable, my cousin, told me about the forum, and I knew right then and there that I just had to join! how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 465488
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 Empty Re: how did you find out about BGF?

Post by Badge Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 am

I voted Other>>From Searching interesting sites . how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 143839 how did you find out about BGF? - Page 2 143839
Badge
Badge
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2