Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I find a quest?

Go down

How do I find a quest? Empty How do I find a quest?

Post by HamptonBear Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:39 am

Q: How do I find a quest?

A: If you are looking for the Sport's Quest, head to the Skate Park and click on the Brown Sugar Puppy to begin. If you are looking for the Bear Head Quest, click on Bearemy in Town Square. If you are looking for an Animal Adventure Quest, make sure your new furry friend is in your backpack and head to the Libeary and click on the Leopard to either begin Ancient Ruins Quest or Jungle Quest. If you want to do the Enviromental Quest, you can visit the Pawsitively Recycling Center daily and click on the large recycle sign on the building. If you want to do the Fashion Quest, go into Pawlette Coufur's Boutique and click on the paw as though you were shopping. Also sometimes special furry friends are located around Build-A-Bearville that have quests for a limited time. You can read about them in the Bearville Times. For help on any of the quests, you can go see our quest guides in the forum index.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down