Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question.

Go down

question. Empty question.

Post by Pattinson Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:15 am

umm hi I am new here, and have no clue how to add pictures and what not. can some one tell me how to make them? thank you hope you can help me! : )
avatar
Pattinson
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 am

Well you can use Lunapic to upload photos and make graphics question. 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Pattinson Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:17 am

ummm, what is a lunapic? sorry to be a pain.
avatar
Pattinson
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 am

Pattinson wrote:ummm, what is a lunapic? sorry to be a pain.
It's a site question. 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Pattinson Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:24 am

ooouh, ok ok I will go like browse and look at it and see what I can do.
avatar
Pattinson
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:26 am

Pattinson wrote:ooouh, ok ok I will go like browse and look at it and see what I can do.
Ok question. 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Pattinson Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 am

umm, how do I upload a picture? is there a way to do that?
avatar
Pattinson
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 am

Pattinson wrote:umm, how do I upload a picture? is there a way to do that?
On lunapic or on here?
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Pattinson Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 am

umm, you know like when you get on lundapic is says uplaod and then like shows these files what do I do there?
avatar
Pattinson
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:34 am

Pattinson wrote:umm, you know like when you get on lundapic is says uplaod and then like shows these files what do I do there?
You choose which photo you want then press the upload button question. 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by katiesweet10 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:35 am

Pattinson wrote:umm, you know like when you get on lundapic is says uplaod and then like shows these files what do I do there?
you go to pictures and pick the 1 u wanna edit
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 am

katiesweet10 wrote:
Pattinson wrote:umm, you know like when you get on lundapic is says uplaod and then like shows these files what do I do there?
you go to pictures and pick the 1 u wanna edit
I think he just wants to upload them..
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Mimi300 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 am

well u can go on tiny pic upload the pcture thre then copy and paste it onto here question. 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Pattinson Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 am

ok, like I see files, but how do I get the picture inside them. ugh I wish my sisters would help. 😢 lol that guy is sad.
avatar
Pattinson
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by musiclover13 Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:25 am

How do you get the picture inside what?
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by limegreen29 Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:27 am

well, if u wanna make graphics, here are some programs that i use:

Paint
Photobucket
Lunapic
limegreen29
limegreen29
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:29 am

Follow this link. It should help. question. 465488 http://www.bearvilleguide.com/forum-faq-s-f67/twelve-easy-steps-to-capturing-and-uploading-your-screenshots-t9348.htm
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Kat1288 Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:31 am

Hi!

Here ssome good graphic sites

Lunapic(This Is good for adding text and animation)
Tinypic(Upload the pic)
Blingee(Add backgrounds)
Phototfiltre(You have to download it)

Hope I helped
Kat1288
Kat1288
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Pattinson Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:22 am

Chanel4leafclover60 wrote:Follow this link. It should help. question. 465488 http://www.bearvilleguide.com/forum-faq-s-f67/twelve-easy-steps-to-capturing-and-uploading-your-screenshots-t9348.htm


thanks sooo much! I will have to try it when I get the computer back, [I'm on a wii] thanks to every one who helped! sorry I am just kinda unsmart.
avatar
Pattinson
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:23 am

Pattinson wrote:
Chanel4leafclover60 wrote:Follow this link. It should help. question. 465488 http://www.bearvilleguide.com/forum-faq-s-f67/twelve-easy-steps-to-capturing-and-uploading-your-screenshots-t9348.htm


thanks sooo much! I will have to try it when I get the computer back, [I'm on a wii] thanks to every one who helped! sorry I am just kinda unsmart.
You're welcome! I sometimes go on my iphone question. Icon_razz. It's kind of hard.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by DoLi Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:30 am

Paint
Photobucket
Lunapic
piknik
photofiltre
photoscape
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Pattinson Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:35 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
Pattinson wrote:
Chanel4leafclover60 wrote:Follow this link. It should help. question. 465488 http://www.bearvilleguide.com/forum-faq-s-f67/twelve-easy-steps-to-capturing-and-uploading-your-screenshots-t9348.htm


thanks sooo much! I will have to try it when I get the computer back, [I'm on a wii] thanks to every one who helped! sorry I am just kinda unsmart.
You're welcome! I sometimes go on my iphone question. Icon_razz. It's kind of hard.

yeah, but I get pushed off the computer a lot. so I just really got use to it.
avatar
Pattinson
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Courtney4LeafClover703 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:14 pm

hi there! but you can use these 2 links and sign up there. there is many photo hosters that can make avatars. Here are the links that I use:


http://www.lunapic.com

https://www.photobucket.com



these are useful photo sharing sites. question. 143839


hope i helped you out a bit!
Courtney4LeafClover703
Courtney4LeafClover703
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

question. Empty Re: question.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum