Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you done something helpful today?

+9
Mimi300
Sweeti_
GreenEarthGirl123
Invisability
anitacocoa
JeannaBearFun
kathybearycool
BriannaBallet
LeAnneCool
13 posters

Go down

Have You done something helpful today?

Have you done something helpful today? Vote_lcap55%Have you done something helpful today? Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Have you done something helpful today? Vote_lcap36%Have you done something helpful today? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Have you done something helpful today? Vote_lcap9%Have you done something helpful today? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Have you done something helpful today? Empty Have you done something helpful today?

Post by LeAnneCool Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:22 am

I have. Have you done something helpful today? 465488 I made someone buttons clickable. Have you done something helpful today? 465488 If you did help someone what did you do? If not what are you going to do?

Last edited by LeAnneCool on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
LeAnneCool
LeAnneCool
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Have you done something helpful today? Empty Re: Have you done something helpful today?

Post by BriannaBallet Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 am

yes i did
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Have you done something helpful today? Empty Re: Have you done something helpful today?

Post by kathybearycool Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:28 am

yes, I helped my dad with his breakfast today Have you done something helpful today? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LeAnneCool Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:31 am

BriannaBallet wrote:yes i did
Cool! What did you do?

kathybearycool wrote:yes, I helped my dad with his breakfast today Have you done something helpful today? 465488
Pawsome! Have you done something helpful today? 465488
LeAnneCool
LeAnneCool
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 am

I switched computers for my brother. Have you done something helpful today? Icon_razz (IDK why he didn't want to use the other one we had Have you done something helpful today? Icon_razz )
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:21 pm

yes i did i helped my mom clean the house Have you done something helpful today? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisability Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 pm

I sweept the floor
Invisability
Invisability
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:24 pm

I helped someone cross the street and carry their bags.
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Not yet, I woke up 20 Minutes ago! Have you done something helpful today? Icon_razz
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:18 am

yes i pushed in the mirror from the car after the car wash its that our side mirrors move up for tall people down fr short and like to the side it was way to the side cause of the wash so i movied it in and i also helped kat with VM/PM buttun making around 2am Have you done something helpful today? 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:20 am

Yes, of course!! I helped my little sister get out of bed. Have you done something helpful today? Icon_razz
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by brendapawsitivelyfun Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:29 am

Yes I did I took my 80 year old granny out shoppin we had lots of good laughs and lots of fun Have you done something helpful today? 827708
brendapawsitivelyfun
brendapawsitivelyfun
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:31 am

I turned the T.V off for my mom Have you done something helpful today? 1107968042
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:31 am

not yet Have you done something helpful today? Icon_razz
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down