Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***-----

+19
Flo
j3nny22
SunniStylish
Kieran
Badge
teresabeeluv5
fufu118
Test
JeannaBearFun
amandasweet98
Fleur
Cranberry
Josh
ashleyzerobear44
anitacocoa
IsiizFlowerZz
beth928
Ray_luvs_Babv
bethany
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Empty -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***-----

Post by bethany Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:05 am

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Bethan11hey everyone! i am so happy because i am starting a blog!
i probably will only update when there is something interesting (not just going to school!)
i hope you enjoy it!

Monday 3rd of August 2009!

hello everybody! today is when im starting my blog!!! yippee! im so excited! today i went swimming with my BFF and we and a really great time! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839

recently, me and my family went on holiday. and on that holiday i drew some pictures! (Savy inspired me! lol)

i'll try and host them, but if it doesnt work i'll do it later! ...

thank you everybody! im so happy that you like my blog! and ive added a title pic too! i made it all by myself!
anyway, here is today's:

Tuesday 4th of August 2009!
today, me, my sister & my mum went to my mum's friends house! we had lunch there. my mums friend has a son who is my age, so we played some games on the wii.

Wednesday 5th of August 2009!

heyy again everyone! its me! wow! anyway, today my sister had her braces fixed and soon my 6year old cousin is coming with her mum and my cousin is sleeping over! and since she is quite young, we have a midnight feast at about 9pm lol! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
i hope all of you who read this are having a great summer! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 woohoo! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 hooray! yipee! ITS ONLY 1 WEEK TILL MY BIRTHDAY! woot! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 596764

some sad news...my dog acitdentaly a stole 1/2 a big bag of chocolate raisins. those of you who have dogs will know ow bad chocolate is for dogs and that raisins are even worse! my mum and dad took him to a vet like 1/2 an hour away & he has to stay there overnight! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 597500 my poor little alfie.. aww...

Thursday 6th of August 2009!

some good news re. yesterdays night. my dog alfie is much weller now and he might be able to come home today! he is on fluids at the moment ( i 4got to add that yesterday). anyway, but if he isnt well enough then he has to stay here until tomorow night. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 597500 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 kind of good, (that he is much better) kind of sad (that he is still ill.)

Last edited by bethany on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 am; edited 6 times in total
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Empty Re: -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***-----

Post by Ray_luvs_Babv Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:38 am

Nice Blogg. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
Ray_luvs_Babv
Ray_luvs_Babv
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Empty Re: -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***-----

Post by beth928 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:39 am

cool blog!!!
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 am

cool blog!
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:47 pm

hey everyone! itzz me again! yeah lol! and i thanked you, Ray_luvs_Babv coz you were the first person to read my blog! yay! but it wont let me thank all of you! anyway, "i say thanks to all of you who read my blog because you have taken your time to do it! "

anyway, i know i havent updated in a while, (well it seems a long while to me, anyway) . so i thought id let you know what plans i have for the rest of the summer hols! lol

on the 13th of august! MY 12TH BIRTHDAY! yeah, i know it says im 12 already, but when i first joined you had to be 12. so i will be 12! lol. yeah, so on my ~birthday~ im gonna have a big family party @ my house and were gonna have lots of fun! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

on the 15th - 16th of august. my bff from primary school is sleepin over & we might go to the cinema & stuff! hooray!

on the 21st of august. my 2nd bff from secondary school (who is 1 year older than me but were still really good bffs) is comin round my house 4 tea! we're gona hav a gr8 time! lol!

the week after my bday. im goin 2 my little cousins house 4 a sleepover(shes 6) & were gona hav a really good time lol.

i think that it it! i am doin other stuff butthis is the main stuff lol -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 !

Last edited by bethany on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:33 pm

hooray! guss what everybody! i think i can host my chibi images! yeah! if anyone wants me to do one for them, u can request 1 from the graphics guru section, but i can only really make them like this coz i can only draw them by hand! lollz! anyway, here is the first one:

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Lunapi10

oh! well, actually, that was the second one! so here is the first picture that i drew on my hols!:

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Chibi_10

here is my sideways person. i know it ist a chibi (and some of the others arent) but i thought id show you anyway! (P.S. the person is wearing shorts and has a green glow around them!) -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 :

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Castle10

anyway! here are my pictures that i drew on my fab holiday! i hope you like them! and thatnks to all of you who helped me with my confusion over scanning them! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

oohg! im soz they are really big, thats just how my pc makes them! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

anyway, here is the next one! its me at the beach! :

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Beach_11

the next one is abouut candy & sweets ! it has fruit all on the page but the candycane is surrounded by smiles! which fruit would you choose? or would you choose candy!? -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 :
-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Beach_14

the next picture is a chibi from the back view. it is me, as you can guess with the pink hair! they are looking up a path that leads towards a castle (we didnt actually visit that castle on our holiday, but we saw one!):
-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Beach_10

the next is a little poster of twilight and words and stuff! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 im a really obbsesseve fan but i dont know why and i dont want to be! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 its like someone chose me and thats all i can do. when i see something that reminds me of twilight, i really want to buy it! but i dont allways! anyway here are my last pictures and the're about ...Twilight! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488:

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Beach_13

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- The_tw10

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- The_tw11

\
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:57 am

woww pawsome chibi drawings keep up the good work...you are an artist! i loved the apple sooo cuteee
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:38 pm

anitacocoa wrote:woww pawsome chibi drawings keep up the good work...you are an artist! i loved the apple sooo cuteee

aww! thx soo much! my sister kind of wants to be an artist(i think... wel, shes good at art anyway!) -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

i love it when people read my blog! thanks SOO much to all of you! Yay! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:49 am

heyy again guys! i did this on lunapic and i just wanted to show you! here it is:

-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- I_love10

its my character & my character of edward! and then i edited the apple on lunapic and i edited the speech bubble on paint! its my lil secret coz thats the actuall font that babv uses but i havent downloaded it and i havent got it! hehehe!

and then i did the borderry thing on lunapic! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 i hope u like it! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:45 am

hey gy=uys! today is my birthday! woot! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 596764! im 12 today! (yeah, i know it sayss iim 13, but when i joined, you had to be 12 or it wouldn't let you. lolll! ive got loads of cool stuff, i might take pictures of them and post them so u can all see what i got! some stuff is still to come, there have been lots of postal strikes in the UK, so that is why i still have more stuff to come. but that way, it is more spread out!
im reading the twilight directors notebook @ the moment, on page 24! i only got it this morning! hehehe! im just reading about........(*sighs*) edward... yeah its a really interesting book and quite funny. i recommend it to all twilight fanzs! (but you may have already got it, if your a MAJOR fan like me! lol -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz

happy birthday to all of you who's birthday is also today! i hope you are having fun!

oh, and i managed to get a HM jacket yesterday & the peace bear PSI's! wow! wehat a great day it has been today! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 am

Sunday 16th of August 2009

heyy guys! my bff came round my house yesterday and we wwent to the cinema! we saw 'G-Force'!! the guinea pigs are soo cute! i want one! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

i cant remembear if the date is the 16th, so i just wrote it because thats what i thought it was! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

thank you to all of you who has read my blog! its really nice of you to spend your own time reading it! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
and if you can, maybe, say something about it when you've read it? like comment on my chibis or someting i've done, or even, how to immprove my blog? Thx! .xxx -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 lollzzz

Last edited by bethany on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 am

Great blog!
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:07 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:Great blog!

aww! thanks ! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 i love it when people read my blog! it really makes me happy! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839:D:D:D:D:D:D
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:21 am

Pawsome Blog! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Josh wrote:Pawsome Blog! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839

thanks Josh! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:04 am

hey eveery body! im so sorry that i havent updated my blog in ages! i think... -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

how does everyone like the new smileys?! i love the party one, except i loved the old smileys too. anyway...

i have a confession... i dont know where to post it... i just want to tell someone... -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 903516

i am scared to go back to school. no one is bullying me or anything, its just i feel like im struggling to keep up with the work. and maths- well, we're in sets, and i and like the only one in my group of friends that is going into this maths set, all my other friends are in the same maths set and with my favourite teacher! i try really hard to understand what they are trying to teach me, but i just dont really understand... -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 597500 and i even ask the teachers for help and i understand it for a while, but now its summer, ive lost it all again! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 597500 😢 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 597500
and we have new maths teachers too. before, i had a teacher who was ok i guess, but now i have someone who is a bit less than ok if you get what i mean, and a new teacher that ive never had! so 2 maths teachers.
and at first, they split up the year into two groups and then put you in groups depending on how good at maths you were. i was in the middle group. but now, in my new year at school, they're mixing up thw whole year! so i wont know most people in my group and i dont know if they'll like me. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 597500 some people in my class give me dirty looks, too. but i know im weird in a good way but to them in just wierd. like bad wierd, i guess...

should i post this in the featured letters of the week? like the advice column thing? i think i will... -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 i hope i get help... -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

thanks to all of you who have helped me! i reaally appriciate it -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 thanks!
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:45 am

I suggest you can go send a message to the Advice Columnists. I'm in a different maths set too but I am with a friend. I feel sorry for you.
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 am

Cranberry wrote:I suggest you can go send a message to the Advice Columnists. I'm in a different maths set too but I am with a friend. I feel sorry for you.

lucky you...
i just emailed mamanoodles to ask her if she could include my letter... i hope she does...
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 am

bethany wrote:
Cranberry wrote:I suggest you can go send a message to the Advice Columnists. I'm in a different maths set too but I am with a friend. I feel sorry for you.

lucky you...
i just emailed mamanoodles to ask her if she could include my letter... i hope she does...

Cool. It sounds for help. I wanna be in the middle sometimes, I'm in high though. It seems that sets makes the classes easier knowing your grade and knowledge. I think you should ignore the people who give you a dirty look, it's not right that people are just doing this to make people do less work in school and everything.

Nice blog too! I've been reading it. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:57 am

Cranberry wrote:
bethany wrote:

lucky you...

Cool. It sounds for help. I wanna be in the middle sometimes, I'm in high though. It seems that sets makes the classes easier knowing your grade and knowledge. I think you should ignore the people who give you a dirty look, it's not right that people are just doing this to make people do less work in school and everything.

Nice blog too! I've been reading it. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839

thanks! im glad you like it! and im happy that you read it too. thanks! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:08 am

Bethany! Love the blog -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
Your birthday sounds very exciting indeed and G-force was very cute!
Don't worry about school, I'm sure you will do fine if you just discipline yourself a little -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 Try setting goals such as "After I finish my math homework i can play Builabear", or "After i finish history i can watch tv". -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
Keep up the good work, I look forward to your next entry!
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 am

Fleur wrote:Bethany! Love the blog -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
Your birthday sounds very exciting indeed and G-force was very cute!
Don't worry about school, I'm sure you will do fine if you just discipline yourself a little -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 Try setting goals such as "After I finish my math homework i can play Builabear", or "After i finish history i can watch tv". -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
Keep up the good work, I look forward to your next entry!

aww! thanks fleur! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 i look forward to my next entry as well! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

and i have a reaallyy good picture that i drew in art, (well, its good to me anyway,) but its a portrait of me... can i post it? do you think that would be okay? i mean, it doesnt look like me much i dont think... and i really wanna show all you guys... -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 am

hey again everyone! i'll tell you todays stuff abnd yesterdays since i didnt get a chance to log on. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

Saturday 22nd of august 2009!
today me and my family went to the beach! it was pawsome! the weather was nice and sunny (so we had to put on lots of sun lotion - factor 50!) hehehe! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz loll. anyway. we got there about 12 midday (lunch time! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz) so we ate lunch but unfortunately not on the beach because the tide was in! right up to the steps that lead down to the sand! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 so we ate lunch on a thing called a promanade (i think thats how you spell it, i didnt really know the word, my dad told me!) lol -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 anyway, so we ate olunch and sat around and talked and stuff

(oh, i forgot to say, we went there because one of my mums school friends lived there, so we went with her. !)

and then we waited till about 3 o clock and went along the promanade to look for some sand that wasnt covered in sea! and we found some! soi practically skipped along until i got to the steps and practically ran down the steps and as soon as i got down the steps, i slid my flip-flops off. i love the feel of sand under your feet. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 ahh .... -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839
and then we put the picnic blanket on the sand and i ran off with a spade (like the bucket and spade ones , not the ones grown-ups use for digging in the garden and stuff. )
abd then i started to dig a hole. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 i dug and dug and dug, by now i had to use my hand because the sand was getting wetter as i dug ad it was just easier, until i found... water!

yeah, it was sandy water, but i still got it! the hole now was about 2 and a half ft deep! woah! i stood in it after that and splashed about abit. then i ran down to the sea with my bucket and i filled the bucket up with water!. i carried it back up the hill and poured the water into my hole! it made a sploshy sound, i thought of it as my personal water well:) !

and then me, my mums friend and my sister went over to look at the rock pools. i collected seaweed in my bucket (its amazing, all the different types!) hehehe
and then i went back to my hole and put all the seaweed in it! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 i thought it would be a nice suprise if someone in like 100 years time dug up the sand and found it! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 i htought of leaving the date so theyd know when it was buryied but i didnt have any paper! lol! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839

and then i filled up the hole with the sand that i had dug up to find the water. and then we went home. but it was great fun! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

and todays:

sunday 23rd of august 2009!
today we went to a friends house. we had lunch there. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 it was really yummy and we went there because recetly another friend who has 3 daughters just got married (is first wife had died...)
ao we got to meet his new wife. she was really nice. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 im glad we went because we got to know her more, and id never seen her, only heard of her. -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839
yesterday was great! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

i hope you are all having a good summer! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

i'll probably update tomorow, if we've done anything good. and my dog is healthy and stuff. and mischevious. as usual. lol! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 475275 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Lol -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 596764

woot! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:33 am

sunday the 30th of august 2009!
im soo sorry that i havent updated in aaggeess! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
i made this graphic and i wanted to show you it. it was mostly done on paint -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488

here it is:
-----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Lunapi10

shall i tell you how i made it?
i went around the picture of me on paint and then got up a text box. i had already downloaded the smiley monster fot (the one that says bethany loves snoopy) and i downloaded the font 'snoopy dings' , so every letter is a different snoopy picture! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 its so cool -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 i hope you like it! -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- Icon_razz -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 143839 -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:46 am

Nice blog my friend -----*** :) Bethany's Blog! :) ***----- 465488
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next