Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW?

+5
katiesweet10
colinpink
zoeybearsrule200
Moonlight
AshleyBeeLuv130
9 posters

Go down

when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? Empty when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW?

Post by AshleyBeeLuv130 Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:19 am

I have a question when will the giggly piggly will come out to babw stores?..because i know its in test stores but i dont know when it will come out...can you help me?
AshleyBeeLuv130
AshleyBeeLuv130
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? Empty Re: when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW?

Post by Moonlight Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:20 am

Yeah, I was wondering that too. When is it going to come out?
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? Empty Re: when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW?

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:21 am

It came out a couple weeks ago when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? 465488
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyBeeLuv130 Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:23 am

zoeybearsrule200 wrote:It came out a couple weeks ago when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? 465488

Wasnt that like for test stores..well thats what i heard...im not sure...
AshleyBeeLuv130
AshleyBeeLuv130
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:25 am

zoeybearsrule200 wrote:It came out a couple weeks ago when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? 465488

In selected store, Giggly Piggy has been out. I think she wants to know when we can get Giggly Piggy at our local Build-A-Bear Workshop officially when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:05 am

i hope niki answers this cuz she's online i REALLY want to know this u have no idea how much i want to know this
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:01 am

i REALLY wanna get this bear! nikki or any other cybearguide, you should really tell the babw head quarters or whatever that ALOT of ppl want to buy this bear! they should really have it come out everywhere when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? 143839 i would buy like 10 when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? Icon_razz
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:19 am

There is no official release date for the Giggly Piggly. The reason they go to Test stores first is to see how well they do.

If they do well BABW may choose to put them in all stores. If they don't they may not release more
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyBeeLuv130 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 am

MamaNoodles wrote:There is no official release date for the Giggly Piggly. The reason they go to Test stores first is to see how well they do.

If they do well BABW may choose to put them in all stores. If they don't they may not release more

Ook thank you MammaNoodles..(:
AshleyBeeLuv130
AshleyBeeLuv130
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:07 am

MamaNoodles wrote:There is no official release date for the Giggly Piggly. The reason they go to Test stores first is to see how well they do.

MamaNoodles is correct! Stay tuned for more furry friend updates when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? 610897
Thank you for helping our friend when will the GIggly Piggly come out to BABW? 610897
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:00 am

Niki and Noodles have answered the question! Thank you to you guys!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down