Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere?

+21
DallasDanceBear7
musiclover13
ajbuddy1590
❤Crystal❤
xSavy
JanetBear
SunniStylish
simplymade
karenbearhug
sarahshadow
kathybearycool
colinpink
ShayeButterfly
Cheer
summerangel
Cranberry
maggiebee88
NadineFriendsRule
ashleyzerobear44
Moonlight
LeanneSnowflake
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are they all sold out at your stores too?

Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Vote_lcap5%Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Vote_lcap15%Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Vote_lcap75%Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 15 ]
Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Vote_lcap5%Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Vote_lcap0%Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Empty Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere?

Post by LeanneSnowflake Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:18 am

I went to my local BABW and they told me that they sold out of their Giggly Pig and Owl fast! So when I went to the Beach I asked them too (i went to like 6 BABW's) and they all said they had sold out of them too. :shock: I was going to get them, but there were many people asking about them and I saw this 1 girl get the last owl, lol. it was really cute Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? 465488 Are They Sold Out At Your Stores Too?
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Empty Re: Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere?

Post by Moonlight Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:55 am

Awwww that's not good Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? 597500 I just called my BABW and hallelujah they still have some owls LOL.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Empty Re: Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere?

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 am

I don't think so Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Icon_razz. I haven't been in my BABW lately.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineFriendsRule Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:01 am

Nope. yesterday I went and there were many owls and I don't think they have the giggly piggly at my local BABW Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Icon_razz
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:01 am

sorry i dont know either i havent been to babw since december 2008
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:04 am

maggiebee88 wrote:sorry i dont know either i havent been to babw since december 2008

Omg Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? 160811 How can you live without going to BABW in soo long!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:30 am

I don't know myself. Hopefully not, I haven't been there for a year. You could order online? I want to get the owl myself.
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by summerangel Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:33 am

I think the giggly piggy is only sold at test stores.
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:35 am

My BABW still has alot left.
Unfortunately we're not a test store and don't sell the Giggly Piggy.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:38 am

My local BABW has lots and lots of owls still.
The thing that I hate is that my BABW store does not have the giggly piggy so they must not be a test store. Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? 597500
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:21 am

I heard Owl is very limited from my reliable friend.

So, if you are planning to buy an owl, you better be in a hurry Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:35 am

I dont know if the owl is sold out at my store, but my store doesn't have giggly piggys Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:38 am

they were probably in such high demand that they ran out. order it online. its easy! Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? 465488
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:39 am

The owls are an extremely limited edition. If your store is currently sold out, check back next week - they should be receiving more then.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:22 pm

IDK,,,,I haven't been to a babw since mothers say.
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:26 pm

My store does not sell Giggly Piggies, either. My store still has lots of Owls (3 or 4 bins left) I just went today to get some credits and they still had alot.
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:28 pm

giggly piggy is not sold at the BABW I live by
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by xSavy Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:33 pm

wowie i was luckyto get my owl a week ago Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? 1107968042
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:59 pm

my babw still have some owls in stock when i went there were lots

however the piggy isn't avaible at the babw i go to
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:51 am

idk
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:52 am

Yes, the Owl but not that Giggly pig.
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 am

My babw is an hour away and I havent been there since Dece,ber 2008 so idk if mine sold out lol. Maybe you can order an owl online unstuffed and bring it to the store to stuff?
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:57 am

We don't have The Giggly Piggy at our store. But, I think we have owls left Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:56 pm

I don't know! I'll edit this post for the awnser when I go soon Is the Owl & Giggly Pig Sold Out Everywhere? 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 pm

No...They had a whole bunch of owls at my store. But they weren't selling giggly pigglys
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next