Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of the new background?

+11
kathybearycool
musiclover13
Jaszluvsbabv
IsiizFlowerZz
ShayeButterfly
anitacocoa
jenniferyourock41
CarlyAllHeart261
mandymagnificent
MeLlichenx3
Moonlight
15 posters

Go down

What do you think of the new background?

What do you think of the new background? Vote_lcap77%What do you think of the new background? Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 17 ]
What do you think of the new background? Vote_lcap9%What do you think of the new background? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
What do you think of the new background? Vote_lcap5%What do you think of the new background? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
What do you think of the new background? Vote_lcap9%What do you think of the new background? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

What do you think of the new background? Empty What do you think of the new background?

Post by Moonlight Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 am

Title says it all What do you think of the new background? Icon_razz What do you think about it? I LOVE IT What do you think of the new background? 143839
Great job ^^
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new background? Empty Re: What do you think of the new background?

Post by MeLlichenx3 Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:54 am

It's pretty What do you think of the new background? 465488 But I think we should have a new layout too What do you think of the new background? Icon_razz
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new background? Empty Re: What do you think of the new background?

Post by mandymagnificent Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:56 am

MeLlichenx3 wrote:It's pretty What do you think of the new background? 465488 But I think we should have a new layout too What do you think of the new background? Icon_razz

We are still working on it What do you think of the new background? 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:56 am

I like it. What do you think of the new background? 465488 Its sparkly What do you think of the new background? Icon_razz lol
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:58 am

Sparkly and cute it goes great for the summer!
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:59 am

i really like it...i like how the hearts kind of glow its cool What do you think of the new background? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:00 am

I absolutely love it!
I really like how the little hearts sparkle on the dark blue background What do you think of the new background? 465488
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:34 am

great and pawsome...
its beautiful LOL!
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 am

i love it! What do you think of the new background? Icon_razz
is Sparkilyyyy What do you think of the new background? 143839 What do you think of the new background? 143839
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:38 am

I like it! Change it good. What do you think of the new background? 143839
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:39 am

I LOVE it ;D The sparkly hearts are so pawsome and cute What do you think of the new background? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:54 am

I like it and it's really cute What do you think of the new background? 143839
Jasmine
Jasmine
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 am

I love it sooooo much! What do you think of the new background? 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:56 am

I likey! Animated.. Awesome! What do you think of the new background? 143839 Thanks for adding! :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:18 am

I lovie dovie it! What do you think of the new background? 143839 What do you think of the new background? Icon_razz
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down