Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to add a background with Photofiltre

+2
Cranberry
MeLlichenx3
6 posters

Go down

How to add a background with Photofiltre Empty How to add a background with Photofiltre

Post by MeLlichenx3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Hey all How to add a background with Photofiltre 465488
I decided to make this guide because so many people have asked this in the last weeks. I hope it helps and if any of you have other ways to add a background with Photofiltre please post it too How to add a background with Photofiltre 465488

How to add a background with Photofiltre

1. Open the picture with your character on it
How to add a background with Photofiltre Tutori10

2. Open the background picture
How to add a background with Photofiltre Tutori11

3. Select the Magic Wand Tool and click on the background of the picture with your character
How to add a background with Photofiltre Tutori12 How to add a background with Photofiltre Tutori13

4. Right click on the background picture and then choose Copy
How to add a background with Photofiltre Tutori14

5. Right click on the picture with your character on it, then click Paste in
How to add a background with Photofiltre Tutori15

6. Now you have the background behind your character. You can move it with your mouse until you think it looks good.
How to add a background with Photofiltre Tutori16

7. Save the image

Sorry, the pictures are very blurry How to add a background with Photofiltre 708123
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

How to add a background with Photofiltre Empty Re: How to add a background with Photofiltre

Post by Cranberry Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:43 pm

There's also another way, you can duplicate the character picture and paste the background on the duplicated picture. Then you can copy your character, paste and right-click > paste options > transparency. How to add a background with Photofiltre 610897

Nice tutorial!
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

How to add a background with Photofiltre Empty Re: How to add a background with Photofiltre

Post by CalliFriendly Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Nice guide I do it different though.
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Wow thanks!
I didnt know 😁
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by chloeb356 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:03 pm

that can really help people How to add a background with Photofiltre 143839 How to add a background with Photofiltre 143839 How to add a background with Photofiltre 143839
chloeb356
chloeb356
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:57 pm

I don't do it that way, I make my BABV picture transparent. How to add a background with Photofiltre 465488
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:18 am

Thanks! It has helped me a lot lot How to add a background with Photofiltre 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down