Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever

+2
kathybearycool
bellabingo
6 posters

Go down

The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever Empty The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever

Post by bellabingo Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:11 am

i am reading this book for summer reading and it is absolutaly AMAZING!!! IDK if any of you have ever been to london but for the changing of 1999 to 2000, in london, people, (IDK who exactaly) build a giant bycicle wheel that has pods for ppl to sit and ride in all around it just like a feriswheel! It takes 30 whole minutes to ride all around it. this book is about aunt gloria and her son salim, who is 13, come to stay a few nights with aunt glo's, (glo=gloria)sister,faith, and her family. Ted is faith's son and is obsessed with the weather and wants to be a weather forcaster when he grows up. he is about 11 years old. Katrina, or kat, is ted's older sister. she is bout 15 years old. salim get's the descision of what to do the next day so he chooses to ride on the london eye. salim goes on, but when it's time for his pod to unload, salim is gone and vanished without a trace! :?: :?: confused confused :?: :?: Now it's up to Ted and kat to solve the mystery of what really happened to their cousin!
''This book hooked me from the beggining and never let go!'' ( quote from another source not me) So read it for yourself and try to piece together the puzzle for youself to see what happened to cousin salim! ??????study study :suspect: study confused scratch study study study :shock: study study study ??????
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever Empty Re: The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever

Post by kathybearycool Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:22 am

I have not heard of that book, but it sounds like an awesome book by the way you talk about it The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever Empty Re: The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever

Post by jadehappy Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:24 am

i have read half of the book but then lost it. Don't know where it went. 😢 its a good book.
jadehappy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:25 am

I've heard about the ride The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:25 am

I haven't read the book, but it seems really good! The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever 465488 I think I'll borrow it from the library. The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever 610897
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:14 pm

It would really be worth it for all of you guys to read it!
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BenGroovy10 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I've never read it before. I'll pick it up next time I go to the library. The London Eye Mystery!! BBE award!BBE= Best Book Ever 143839
BenGroovy10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down