Magical Book of Mystery

Go down

Magical Book of Mystery Empty Magical Book of Mystery

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 am

The year is 2042 and it was another ordinary night, in non other than Nebraska, home to Maple, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life...until that foggy and cold winters night. It all started when Maple was at home reading her Geology book. See Maple loved school, and she loved reading all kinds of books. Maple had a project coming up, and for her project she had to research different types of rocks, and make her own rock based on information she collected, and the rock had to be made out of papermache. "I'm getting no where with this book" Maple said exhausted. So she headed to the library hoping to find something that might help. She skimmed through the isles, but didn't find anything that she needed, that is until she went to the very last row at the very back of the library. That's when she found it. An old leather book, with the name carved into it. The book looked as if it was from ages ago. She read the name of the book out loud...A Magical Guide to the World of Rocks. "It looks quite interesting", she said to herself. So then she went to the librarian ready to check out this new book. When the librarian saw the book, she look astonished. "Where did you get that?!" screamed the librarian. Maples voice started to tremble, "a-aa-at the ba-ba-back oooof the liiiibrary". "I'm sorry but you cannot check out that book", said the librarian. "Why not?" questioned Maple. "Because...because this book, it, it isn't safe! Put it back right away!" said the librarian. Maple giggled to herself, she was thinking that the crazy librarian was loosing their mind! So she took the book anyway, and headed back home. Maple would have wished that she listened to the warning of the librarian. Later that night Maple started to read the book and she grew more and more tired by the page. Soon Maple fell asleep. At the stroke of 12 the book started to shake, and turned a glowing green. A flash of lightning came from her room, and it could be seen from miles away. Then silence. Maple woke up the next morning. "Aaaaaah!" she screamed. "Where in the world am I?" she asked. There Maple was, sitting in the middle of a busy highway back in 1832.
To be continued...when the roleplay starts

Ex. My Character
Name: Maple
Age Group: Young teen
Appearance: Long dark brown hair, olive skin, green eyes, short.
Personality: Adventureous, kind, hard worker, smart.
What time period you are from: Born in the early 2030's/late 2020's, lives in present day 2042
Other: Maple lives in Nebraska with her dad. Her mom and dad were divorced when Maple was 5. Maple chose to live with her dad since her mom moved to Ohio. Maple has no siblings except for a little step-sister who is now 4. Her little step-sister is her mom and her moms new husbands daughter. Maple often feels as if she is left out of her moms new family. Her dad is always working, so Maple is often by herself with nothing better to do than homework. Maples dream job is to be an astronomer, or a scientist.

Code:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
What time period you are from:
Other:

*Also I can have only one person be the librarian. If you are interested in being the librarian fill out this. The gender, time period, and age has to stay the same though.
Code:
Name:
Age Group: Senior
Appearance:
Personality:
What time period you are from: Born late 1900's, lives in present day 2042.
Other:

Characters:
Holly Bainter-Muffinatormanic
Ivy Black-cyrus2hip594

Last edited by bearvilleisawesome on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Magical Book of Mystery Empty Re: Magical Book of Mystery

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:50 pm

updated~

Last edited by bearvilleisawesome on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Name: Holly Bainter
Age Group: 15
Appearance: blonde white hair, blush cheeks, blue ocean eyes, porcelain skin, and small lips.
Personality: She is very shy and hard to speak too. She doesn't trust anyone.
What time period you are from: She is from the 60's
Other: She worked at panam before she found a magical book. She appeared in 1832 where Andrew Jackson had just been re-elected as president. She is confused and people look at her strangely with her blue outfit.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:16 am

Name:Ivy Black
Age Group: young teen
Appearance:has long silky blonde hair and wears a beanie hat with a smiley face and tye dye tank top with short shorts
Personality: Very, strange Magical Book of Mystery 143839
What time period you are from:late 2020's
Other: Knows about the book and it trapped her where Maple was for most of her life. ( since she was 5 )

cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:42 am

Ok thanks[: I will add you guys
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:28 pm

I walkedon the side of the highway and saw a girl sitting there. I ran up to her and grabbed her out of the road just before a car ran through. "Hi, I'm Ivy Black. I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?" I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:39 pm

"Where am I? How did I get here?" I asked. My face was ghostly white and I could barely take in what was happening.
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum