Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelsey's Blog =)

5 posters

Go down

Kelsey's Blog =) Empty Kelsey''s Blog =)

Post by SunniStylish Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 am

Welcome to Kelsey's Blog!!

Facts about me...
Name: Kelsey Alison
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde, but on BABV brown
Fave Sport: Soccer, Basketball, Softball but mostly Volleyball
Fave Color:Purple, of course!!
Fave Food: Cheese Pizza... it's awesome!!
Fave Beverage: Milk
Fave Vacation: DisneyLand (hope to go again this year!!)
Fave Book: Too many to count Kelsey's Blog =) Icon_razz
Fave Movie: HM The Movie Kelsey's Blog =) Icon_razz
Fave Place: Abercrombie&American Eagle, a bit of Forever 21
Fave Accessory: Shoes!! lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------

My Blog Section =)

May 11th
Bored lol Kelsey's Blog =) Icon_razz Have homework, so probably should get started on it before my mom yells at me to.

Went to Build-A-Bear yesterday and I got Stanley, my new Camo Bear:
*will post a picture as soon as BABV starts working Kelsey's Blog =) Icon_razz*

BABV Ideas!!
I was thinking, we should be able to trade our Furry Friend's clothes! Do you think so? I do!! I want to e-mail this to BABV soon Kelsey's Blog =) 143839 Also, I can't wait to get V.I.B! It looks so awesome, but sadly it's fifteen dollars for three months Kelsey's Blog =) 597500 Why it's so expensive is very silly. I was also thinking what the new June's rides will be. I want the Hamster Ball or the Ostrich, but I was thinking if you bought rollerskates you could be able to access a Roller Rink where you can Roller Skate with your furry friend and chat and play games with other people! Plus, there should be a Zoo in BABV, an ice-skate rink, an official Maxine Clark Fan Mail Room where you can send e-mails directly to Maxine herself. There should also be an Art Section in the Bearville Times so people can send in BABV art they make Kelsey's Blog =) 143839

Those are my ideas, and if you have any I will be sending them to Maxine Clark for an e-mail soon so post them Kelsey's Blog =) 143839

Chuck's Back, but with a cold
Welcome back, Chucklate! How was vacation? I bet it was so awesomely... great! I heard you had a cold... hope you get better soon!! *Thanks, you gave it to me... I have a cold now! lol* See you around BABV. By the way, about the random party one, you said the best beach-themed person would have his or her own place on the Star for the Day on the sidebar? OMG that sounds so awesome, I cannot wait for the other random parties soon!!

Happy Birthday, BGF!!
I am very happy to announce that BGF just celebrated it's 1st birthday last week, which means... party!! Yes, the party was a HUGE success with the games, fun, chatting, and the chatbox!! We had loads of fun that day Kelsey's Blog =) 143839 Thanks everyone for making BGF's birthday totally GREAT!!

Special Thanks:
To the BGF officers for making BGF a wonderful, fun, and safe place to chat about all things Bearville! Thanks, Chuckie for making this site =) It's awesome!!!!! Thanks to Fleur, my best buddie and a wonderful Balloon Toss player, and all my BGF friends who are always funny and are super awesomely GREAT! Thanks, you guys!

I better get going on that homework. I'll try to get another entry in tommorrow =)

Super Hugs and Cute Aliens 👽 ,

Kelsey's Blog =) Star3 Kelz Kelz Kelsey's Blog =) Star3

May 12th:

Hello, BGF! I am just getting in a quick entry this morning and then get ready for school Kelsey's Blog =) 143839 I am mad, lol, because the BABV trade isn't loading; it looks like this is an issue for everyone! I have contacted the VWhelp people about this, but I'll check my e-mail and see if they have responded...

five minutes later.... nothing yet.

So, how is everyone today? Just came back from school so yes Kelsey's Blog =) 143839 If you are pleading to know, I had Chicken Nuggets for lunch, and they were AWESOME lol Kelsey's Blog =) Icon_razz That is probably my favorite lunch.

My kitty says: Meeow Purr Purr Meoww! (Hello everyone on BGF!)

I am sending in my BABV ideas in today, if you have any, please post Kelsey's Blog =) 143839

It's beautiful outside today... sixty-seven degrees! I wanna go play vball with my sister today so I wont be on.

LOL's! of the week
What did Delaware? Maybe a new Jersey! I don't know, Alaska!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Les
Les who?
Les go for a swim!

What's up?
Are you going to Chuck's ball? It starts in... 45 minutes?????? OMG! I have to go get ready now so I must stop typing Kelsey's Blog =) Icon_razz

TTYL
Super Hugs and Cute Kitties 🐱 ,

Kelz-Kelz Kelsey's Blog =) 143839

May 13th:
Hey, BGF! How are you this evening?? I am SUPER-DEE-DUPER-TEE Kelsey's Blog =) 143839

I went to a baseball game during school for people who have no HS, or Homework Slips, for that year. Me and my best friend went and we got a sweatshirt and a ball cap (real life, not on BABV) it was so much fun!!

I made a new avatar last night... do you like it?? It's a Kelsey Original Kelsey's Blog =) Icon_razz

I am soo tired tonight!! How about you?? Studying for finals and eating popcorn. *Munch munch munch*

See you around babv!!

Super Hugs and Cute Sunnies ☀,
Kelz-Kelz Kelsey's Blog =) 143839

Last edited by KelseyHuggable17 on Thu May 14, 2009 11:39 am; edited 5 times in total
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Kelsey's Blog =) Empty Re: Kelsey's Blog =)

Post by LeanneSnowflake Tue May 12, 2009 6:54 am

Cool! I ♥ Volleyball Too! i have played on my school team all 3 years. (im only 13 lol)
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 am

LeanneSnowflake wrote:Cool! I ♥ Volleyball Too! i have played on my school team all 3 years. (im only 13 lol)

That's awesome! I have been playing since I was ten. Wonderful experience!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by summerangel Tue May 12, 2009 7:11 am

Hey i was thinking about that idea too because it would be cool to trade clothes you dont want anymore
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue May 12, 2009 11:46 am

Your ideas for BABV are great!! I would love to have an Ostrich ride lol. I can't wait to see which ones are chosen Kelsey's Blog =) 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed May 13, 2009 3:58 am

Hi Babe Kelsey's Blog =) 465488

I miss you!!!
I love you, also Kelsey's Blog =) 143839
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Thu May 14, 2009 11:39 am

Updated!!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu May 14, 2009 11:51 am

Oh I am jealous of your Camo bear Kelsey's Blog =) 143839 My BABW store never has the test things Kelsey's Blog =) Icon_razz
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Thu May 14, 2009 11:57 am

MamaNoodles wrote:Oh I am jealous of your Camo bear Kelsey's Blog =) 143839 My BABW store never has the test things Kelsey's Blog =) Icon_razz

LOL Kelsey's Blog =) 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down