Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an idea for the attic

+4
MeLlichenx3
HamptonBear
Violins4eva
kathybearycool
8 posters

Go down

I have an idea for the attic Empty I have an idea for the attic

Post by kathybearycool Sat May 02, 2009 4:26 am

I think we should have more than 12 pages of items in our attic, because some people, like me lol, buy a lot of stuff and want to keep it, so i want more than 12 pages because my attic was almost full that i had to use my sisters account ad put my stuff in her attic! I am just afraid that in the future more new stuff will come out and no one will have any more room in the condo attic.

what do you think?
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

I have an idea for the attic Empty Re: I have an idea for the attic

Post by Violins4eva Sat May 02, 2009 4:29 am

Well IDK how many pages we have in out attic but that is a pawsome Idea.
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat May 02, 2009 4:29 am

Violins4eva wrote:Well IDK how many pages we have in out attic but that is a pawsome Idea.

12 is the maximum pages
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sat May 02, 2009 4:30 am

kathybearycool wrote:
Violins4eva wrote:Well IDK how many pages we have in out attic but that is a pawsome Idea.

12 is the maximum pages

Oops I just saw that now. LOL I have an idea for the attic 903516
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sat May 02, 2009 4:54 am

I agree with you Kathy. My clothing and accessory pages are maxed to the full. So both my inventory and my attic are full. More pages would be amazing!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sat May 02, 2009 5:35 am

I so agree! I already have my inventory full and my attic is nearly full too. and when I want to buy something new, I have to send stuff to an other account. I think 15 pages in the inventory and 30 in the attic would be enough... at first I have an idea for the attic Icon_razz
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat May 02, 2009 5:37 am

MeLlichenx3 wrote:I so agree! I already have my inventory full and my attic is nearly full too. and when I want to buy something new, I have to send stuff to an other account. I think 15 pages in the inventory and 30 in the attic would be enough... at first I have an idea for the attic Icon_razz

yeah or endles amounts

and there should be a shortcut like you click down on an arrow and choose the age number you want
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sat May 02, 2009 5:47 am

JLBABV wrote:
MeLlichenx3 wrote:I so agree! I already have my inventory full and my attic is nearly full too. and when I want to buy something new, I have to send stuff to an other account. I think 15 pages in the inventory and 30 in the attic would be enough... at first I have an idea for the attic Icon_razz

yeah or endles amounts

and there should be a shortcut like you click down on an arrow and choose the age number you want

Great idea! It took me sooo long to get to the last page... my computer is so slow I have an idea for the attic Icon_razz

Have you emailed Maxine your idea, Kathy?
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat May 02, 2009 6:17 am

MeLlichenx3 wrote:
JLBABV wrote:

yeah or endles amounts

Great idea! It took me sooo long to get to the last page... my computer is so slow I have an idea for the attic Icon_razz

Have you emailed Maxine your idea, Kathy?

not yet because I am going to the mall in a minute, but I will once I come back I have an idea for the attic 143839 Thanks everyone for the comments I have an idea for the attic Icon_razz Glad you like my idea I have an idea for the attic 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat May 02, 2009 6:19 am

OK your welcome too but that would be fab
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Sat May 30, 2009 1:44 pm

That is a Pawsome idea!

PS:I saw a girl that had 60 pages in here invtory!! I have an idea for the attic 827708
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:03 pm

This is so true! I can't seem to have enought space in my inventory. I created a 'space' person to send extra items there but with all the new items that will come out I don't think it will last that long. Maybe-like our inventorys- the more games we play the more space in our attics we get. Or I wouldn't even mind buying more pages from the Lumbearyard I have an idea for the attic Icon_razz lol
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:16 am

kathybearycool wrote:I think we should have more than 12 pages of items in our attic, because some people, like me lol, buy a lot of stuff and want to keep it, so i want more than 12 pages because my attic was almost full that i had to use my sisters account ad put my stuff in her attic! I am just afraid that in the future more new stuff will come out and no one will have any more room in the condo attic.

what do you think?
4 now u should have a side sccount to hold ur stuff
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down