Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much stuff do you have in your attic?

4 posters

Go down

How much stuff do you have in your attic? Empty How much stuff do you have in your attic?

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 pm

I have like 20 pages and its not even funny >.<
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

How much stuff do you have in your attic? Empty Re: How much stuff do you have in your attic?

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Wow that is alot I have 18 How much stuff do you have in your attic? 465488 I keep a lot of new things in there like V.I.B stuff because it might get rare so yeah How much stuff do you have in your attic? 465488 and fontain items because they might get rare too some day. How much stuff do you have in your attic? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

How much stuff do you have in your attic? Empty Re: How much stuff do you have in your attic?

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:16 pm

I've got 16-20 pages per section. And that's with a wardrobe and toy chest.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 am

Wow everyone has alot of stuff in there acttic I wish we were alowed to see it but not take anything it would be cool. How much stuff do you have in your attic? 465488 but you would be alowed to lock it for people not to see. How much stuff do you have in your attic? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 am

A lot! And each page holds more than a normal page.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Wow really that is odd Lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 pm

I think I have about 20...which is good, for an attic.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down