Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop!

+12
bronika12x
Joypawsome1
jenniferyourock41
BriannaBallet
Kendallkooky3
amandasweet98
blah12345
katiecubby19
briley
sarahshadow
PreciousSweet11
MamaNoodles
16 posters

Go down

New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Empty New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop!

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Have you visited your local BABW store lately or the buildabear.com site? There are lots of pawsome new items to choose from! *Prices listed are USD*

Here are just a few of the brand new items available at BABW! Wow!

New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Babwnew
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Empty Re: New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop!

Post by PreciousSweet11 Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Wow!! They are all sooo cute!!! I'm going to babw this saturday!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Empty Re: New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop!

Post by sarahshadow Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:43 pm

oh they are cute!
i like the banana too for some reason. lol
since i have the monkey i should get it!
but im not going anytime soon. lol
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by briley Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Ooooohhhh I love the striped blanket and pillow-very cute decor New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 465488
briley
briley
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:12 pm

briley wrote:Ooooohhhh I love the striped blanket and pillow-very cute decor New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 465488

Oh my goodness, it looks almost just like yours kind of, but not really in a way, maybe a different color lol
My cousin has the Classic Fashion Case it is very handy. And I love that bannana, it just looks way double cool with knobs!
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 pm

lol- I'm going to get the banana!! New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Coolio! Thanks for the info
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendallkooky3 Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Thanks for the update, but the classic fashion case, was already there, unless it just came out in the UK? New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 708123
Kendallkooky3
Kendallkooky3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:40 am

They have been selling the bananas at Rainforest Cafe BABWs and i am not sure about zoo stores
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:20 am

omg i have to go everythign is a low price! New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 143839
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 am

i love the new stuff=)
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by bronika12x Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:18 am

Awww I love the new stuff they are so cute

aahahhahaha a banana i will get it for my monkey New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 465488
bronika12x
bronika12x
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:18 am

Kendallkooky3 wrote:Thanks for the update, but the classic fashion case, was already there, unless it just came out in the UK? New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 708123

I was looking at the US site and I have never seen the case in the BABW colors before. They have always had a pink case but never the blue/yellow/red one. Unless I missed it New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendallkooky3 Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 am

MamaNoodles wrote:
Kendallkooky3 wrote:Thanks for the update, but the classic fashion case, was already there, unless it just came out in the UK? New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 708123

I was looking at the US site and I have never seen the case in the BABW colors before. They have always had a pink case but never the blue/yellow/red one. Unless I missed it New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 465488

I've seen it before this post, maybe the price went down New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 465488
Kendallkooky3
Kendallkooky3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:25 am

You've seen it in the store or on the site? Because last time I checked the US site it was not there
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:26 am

i have to get the bed and pillow! i have five babs and they all sleep on my bed wrapped in my blankets. To get them each their own blanket and pillow would be great
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Malrose8852 Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Cute! New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 465488
Malrose8852
Malrose8852
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:06 pm

so cool! New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 143839 i like the chair!
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:42 pm

I love that banana!!!!!!!!!!! New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! 143839 its so cute New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Icon_razz and i would buy the case, but i would have to buy like 10 because all my babw clothes would not fit in 1!!! New items at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down