Ask your questions here!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Ask your questions here!

Post by addictiverachel on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:34 pm

If you have any questions about this section please post them here.

We will do our best to answer in a timely manner.
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by bronika12x on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am

anyone can make avatars for people

like i can make them
bronika12x
bronika12x
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by GlitterL on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:22 am

bronika12x wrote:anyone can make avatars for people

like i can make them

Yes in this section you may make avatars/Signatures (depending on what they are asking for) for other members. Make sure to read the rules though first. Ask your questions here! 465488
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by musiclover13 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:49 am

What about if we asked for avie's from a Graphic Artist? I'm kind of confused.
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by AngeliqueStylish on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:29 am

When you make graphic how do you make the picture go behind another picture?
How do you go around the picture so perfectly to make it look nice?
AngeliqueStylish
AngeliqueStylish
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by reybearcub2 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:01 am

where is the section for requests if u just want a graphic artist to make it?
reybearcub2
reybearcub2
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by Bear on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:05 am

musiclover13 wrote:What about if we asked for avie's from a Graphic Artist? I'm kind of confused.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
The art shops are closed so you cannot request or pick up any more graphics.
Thanks! Ask your questions here! 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by Bear on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 am

AngeliqueStylish wrote:When you make graphic how do you make the picture go behind another picture?
How do you go around the picture so perfectly to make it look nice?

There are many editing programs you could use to do that.
Lunapic's paint bucket tool is very good for that kind of editing; if you are looking for something online.
Thanks! Ask your questions here! 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by Bear on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:07 am

reybearcub2 wrote:where is the section for requests if u just want a graphic artist to make it?

The art shops are closed; so you cannot request a graphic from someone specific.
Thanks! Ask your questions here! 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by reybearcub2 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 am

Bear wrote:
reybearcub2 wrote:where is the section for requests if u just want a graphic artist to make it?

The art shops are closed; so you cannot request a graphic from someone specific.
Thanks! Ask your questions here! 465488
k thx for the info
reybearcub2
reybearcub2
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by summerangel on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:17 am

How can I make shadow for pics and can you recommend any good programmes to use?
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by HamptonBear on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:18 am

summerangel wrote:How can I make shadow for pics and can you recommend any good programmes to use?

I know a lot of people use Adobe Photoshop for it.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by summerangel on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:19 am

HamptonBear wrote:
summerangel wrote:How can I make shadow for pics and can you recommend any good programmes to use?

I know a lot of people use Adobe Photoshop for it.

does that programme cost?
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by HamptonBear on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:20 am

summerangel wrote:
HamptonBear wrote:
summerangel wrote:How can I make shadow for pics and can you recommend any good programmes to use?

I know a lot of people use Adobe Photoshop for it.

does that programme cost?

There is a free trial available but then it does cost.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by summerangel on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:25 am

HamptonBear wrote:
summerangel wrote:
HamptonBear wrote:
summerangel wrote:How can I make shadow for pics and can you recommend any good programmes to use?

I know a lot of people use Adobe Photoshop for it.

does that programme cost?

There is a free trial available but then it does cost.

Thanks Hampy I think I will get the free trial! Ask your questions here! 143839 Ask your questions here! 143839
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by hallecat321 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:38 am

how do you become a grafic articts
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by Captain Barbossa on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:43 am

hallecat321 wrote:how do you become a grafic articts

you have to apply for the jub in the jobs section of anouncements and then wait you may get the job and you may not it all depends. currently they are not looking for any

here is the link
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/job-posts-f122/
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by summerangel on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 am

Oh and how do people edit their babv characters hair like on haileypinks avvie ?
what programme do you use?
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by hallecat321 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:23 am

Edited, Please Stay on Topic / Bear, an Officer of the Board
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by summerangel on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:41 am

hallecat321 wrote:Edited, Please Stay on Topic / Bear, an Officer of the Board

go to bearville outfitters!
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by Bear on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 am

summerangel wrote:Oh and how do people edit their babv characters hair like on haileypinks avvie ?
what programme do you use?

I've tried doing that, and personally adobe photoshop is the best for editing hair.
But I am sure paint is good too! Ask your questions here! 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by HeatherAutumn8 on Sun May 03, 2009 3:21 am

I have a question.

How do I take a screenshot if I'm on a laptop and there's no Print Screen button?
HeatherAutumn8
HeatherAutumn8
Jr Reporter


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by Sweeti_ on Sun May 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Are you aloud buttons & a main picture in your signature? And can you do a post in the this section for someone to make your buttons work? Ask your questions here! 465488 Because I'd like to make soe button graphics for myself but have no idea how to make them work... Ask your questions here! Lol
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by MamawBear16 on Sun May 03, 2009 10:15 pm

How do you make the background transparent? I need help on how to make a slideshow too!?!?
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by HamptonBear on Mon May 04, 2009 5:15 am

Sweeti_ wrote:Are you aloud buttons & a main picture in your signature? And can you do a post in the this section for someone to make your buttons work? Ask your questions here! 465488 Because I'd like to make soe button graphics for myself but have no idea how to make them work... Ask your questions here! Lol

That is perfectly okay as long as the buttons and image do not exceed the signature size limit. Also you may not be able to have too many pictures and buttons with links because there is only a maxinum amount of characters you can use in your signature before it is too long and it is automatically cut off.

MamawBear16 wrote:How do you make the background transparent? I need help on how to make a slideshow too!?!?


The most easy way to make an image transparent is through Lunapic. You can find the option under Edit and Transparent is at the bottom.

A slideshow is very simple too. You can just stay on lunapic and do it there too. After you upload your first picture, just click add another frame over and over again till you have added all your slides. Then you can set transitions and frame timing too.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Ask your questions here! Empty Re: Ask your questions here!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum