Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The European Bunny has now arrived!

+30
musiclover13
katiecubby19
MeLlichenx3
JLBABV
MayMay
Joypawsome1
Evie
TestNoodles
fufu118
colinpink
valeriaallheart
kathybearycool
starrbearrocks
TkBearyawesome12
MaggieBabv
WinterGlitter
TyPlayful2
MeganFunLovin28
Bear
GlitterL
cutiekid23
Shamrock
SunniStylish
maddydecember5
blah12345
PreciousSweet11
LauraSweet
Cheer
❤Crystal❤
HamptonBear
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 Empty Re: The European Bunny has now arrived!

Post by Joypawsome1 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:28 pm

its so cute!!!
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 Empty Re: The European Bunny has now arrived!

Post by MayMay Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Aww, it's soo cute, thanks Pink and Hampton The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 465488
Bunnies are my favorite.
MayMay
MayMay
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Why is it in the usa if its EUROPEAN???
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:54 pm

JLBABV wrote:Why is it in the usa if its EUROPEAN???

Yeah, I was wondering that too.. It isn't available in Germany scratch

But it's very cute The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 Icon_razz
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:11 am

Aw, the European Bunny is really cute! I want one The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 Icon_razz The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 465488 lol
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:13 am

Aww! I want it! The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 Icon_razz
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendallkooky3 Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:26 am

Awww...CUTE!!! The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 143839
Kendallkooky3
Kendallkooky3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:29 am

The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 465488 aww! that is so cute!!
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:36 am

JLBABV wrote:Why is it in the usa if its EUROPEAN???

JLBABV,

In Build-A-Workshop Zoo, they adopt the animals whch exsist in the zoo actually.

If you go to the official site of St. Louis Zoo, you can see what kind of animals are there.

Of course the European Bunny can be seen at the zoo!! They call the bunny as an European Rubbit. Indeed, there are Asian Elephant, Ostrish, Bactrian Camel, Jaguar, Amur Loepard, Amur Tiger, King Penguin, Macaw, Tortoise, Alligator in the zoo. You know they are all funny friends from Build-A-Bear Workshop in St. Loius zoo also right?

Hope it helped to solve your mystery The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 465488

🐱 🐒 🐷 :albino: :rendeer: 🐘
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by reybearcub2 Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:03 am

some ppl already have the bear lol
reybearcub2
reybearcub2
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:20 am

stillif its european it should be sold in europe. Hmmmph i might complain... i live in england and we hardly ever go to the USA!!! and i want that bunny
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:32 am

JLBABV wrote:stillif its european it should be sold in europe. Hmmmph i might complain... i live in england and we hardly ever go to the USA!!! and i want that bunny

JLBABW,

Ok, then let me ask you a question. There is an Asian Elephant in St. Loius Zoo. Do you think Build-A-Bear Workshop in Asia should complain about this?

I understand you are sad or upset, because you cannot have the animals. I also understand your point that the bunny's name is Europian Bunny, but is not sold in Europe. However, many animals are coming from another countries for the zoo. If you think reallly hard and still you think you should say something to Build-A-Bear Workshop, I strongly recommend you to suggest your opinions, not complaining. The European Bunny has now arrived! - Page 2 465488

Build-A-Bear Workshop in St. Louis Zoo is no longer accepting any kind of credit cards and send the furry friends to you. Please do not call and beg about this. It is a very solid rule and we cannot break it for any reason. (They might change the condition in the future, but currently this rule is vaild.)

🐱 🐒 :albino: :rendeer: 🐘 🐷
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amita Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:50 am

the psi looks so cute!i want one!
Amita
Amita
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2