Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it?

+5
simplymade
❤Crystal❤
HeatherHeart98
SunniStylish
MamawBear16
9 posters

Go down

What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? Empty What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it?

Post by MamawBear16 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:10 am

I was wondering what it was?

Moved to Start Here FAQs / HamptonBear

Last edited by HamptonBear on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to know more...)
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? Empty Re: What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it?

Post by SunniStylish Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:12 am

What color background do you want?
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? Empty Re: What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it?

Post by HeatherHeart98 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:13 am

Well We are not allowed to post off site links on BGF but i can suggest to you look up background on google! Such as If you're looking for a spring background, this one might be nice for you!
What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? Backgru
You can always search on google. What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? 465488
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamawBear16 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:16 am

Oh ok, sorry i forgot LOL
Thanks
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:18 am

we can't post the links but here is a pretty backgound i found What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? 143839

What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? Oierg8
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 am

I think this image would be nice. What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? 143839
What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? Lalla10

Or this one

What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? Red-flower-green-grass-background
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:24 am

MamawBear16 wrote:I was wondering what it was?

it's called FunHouse but IDK where to get it
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:26 am

You can download Funhouse from this one german website. I could give it to you... but are we allowed to post the link here?
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by summerangel Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 am

Yeah i really wanna get the funhouse font too
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 am

@Crystal@ wrote:

I know a website but I'm not going to say the name. I don't think I can.
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 am

I think you can say the name just not put the ".com" part at the end of it. I think the name is Fontyukle?
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 am

RachelBearySmart wrote:
@Crystal@ wrote:

I could give it, too. I doubt we're allowed to give the link.
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:33 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:You can download Funhouse from this one german website. I could give it to you... but are we allowed to post the link here?

RachelBearySmart wrote:
@Crystal@ wrote:

HeatherHeart98 wrote:I think you can say the name just not put the ".com" part at the end of it. I think the name is Fontyukle?

You are not allowed to post any off-site links here. thanks !What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamawBear16 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 am

Thanks everyone
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:40 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:
@Crystal@ wrote:

I could give it, too. I doubt we're allowed to give the link.

We're not allowed to give links. I'm not saying it because I don't know how safe the website is. You don't have to sign up, but you know, it's just a random not-very-popular website.
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamawBear16 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:46 am

Thanks rachel
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamawBear16 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:47 am

Thanks everyone for helping me find out
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:23 am

Question answered; thank you for your responses! What is the BABW writing or is there anything like it? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down