Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest?

+29
katiecubby19
colinpink
kyliegirl39
CarlyAllHeart261
BABVrcks
TkBearyawesome12
House
MamieBanana
TyPlayful2
debbiedecembear1
arcee
PreciousSweet11
tweetysweety11
LauraSweet
heidi02
igooglei
EmmaLoveable1
ShayeButterfly
blah12345
maddydecember5
beth928
MamawBear16
addictiverachel
AngeliqueStylish
SunniStylish
MeLlichenx3
Admin
nicholas4leafclover13
❤Crystal❤
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

did you like the quest?

did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap88%did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 88% 
[ 36 ]
did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Empty Re: did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest?

Post by BABVrcks Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:00 pm

MamieBanana wrote:This Quest was so much fun. Right when I thought it
would be finished - there was more to it! So
many prizes with this one, too!

Yeah BABV cheers

Me too MamieBanana right when i thought it was over there was more!

I think this was my best quest ever for me in BABV!
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Empty Re: did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:06 pm

It was Pawsome!I am inside the Center right now!But evryone think s I am stange person because I haven't moved in the past 15 min.I have been reading the forums on BGF.I wounder if we will do something else with Miguel.IDK. scratch
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kyliegirl39 Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:30 pm

I loved it. I thought you would get the message from Chloe and it would be a riddle and you solve it and yeah! quest over. This was way better than i thought. The only thing I didn't like was Bearmey saying hot, cold, ext. when we were looking for the net because that meant he knew where the net was. I think this was the best quest yet, though! I hope Miguel comes back. I thought it was a great quest and you never knew what was next!
kyliegirl39
kyliegirl39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 am

It took forver to finish this quest, but it was fun cheers
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:08 pm

I liked it so much! It was fun being able to interact with Chloe, Miguel, and Bearemy. did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 465488 I enjoyed being able to hunt all over babv for clues, I think it was the most fun quest ever cheers
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 am

i loved it! you got so many prizes and it was the most exciting and interactive did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 143839 its my favorite quest did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 am

I love that quest!! did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 143839
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:13 am

I loved it and, I think that they should definitely make more quests like it did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 465488
It was really interactive and I though it was pawsome that they made ChloeRocks involved it it. It was so much fun so, all of the BABV quests should be just like it! did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? - Page 2 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 am

it was ok. because i never got my first bear mail after 2 days
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2