Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest?

+29
katiecubby19
colinpink
kyliegirl39
CarlyAllHeart261
BABVrcks
TkBearyawesome12
House
MamieBanana
TyPlayful2
debbiedecembear1
arcee
PreciousSweet11
tweetysweety11
LauraSweet
heidi02
igooglei
EmmaLoveable1
ShayeButterfly
blah12345
maddydecember5
beth928
MamawBear16
addictiverachel
AngeliqueStylish
SunniStylish
MeLlichenx3
Admin
nicholas4leafclover13
❤Crystal❤
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

did you like the quest?

did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Vote_lcap88%did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Vote_rcap 88% 
[ 36 ]
did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Vote_lcap10%did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Vote_lcap2%did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Vote_lcap0%did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Empty did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest?

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:00 am

did you like the quest? i loved it and the bear is so cute! and i love the ears they give at the end did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 143839

i think it was the best BABV quest ever did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 143839

Last edited by @Crystal@ on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Empty Re: did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest?

Post by nicholas4leafclover13 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:02 am

I really liked it! I thought it was very intresting did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 143839
nicholas4leafclover13
nicholas4leafclover13
Officer

Back to top Go down

did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Empty Re: did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:03 am

it's the best quest! i loved it! cheers
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:04 am

I loved it! It was the best quest in BABV ever did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Icon_razz
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:05 am

It was so cute did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 143839 They should have more similar like this one!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:08 am

Admin wrote:it's the best quest! i loved it! cheers

MeLlichenx3 wrote:I loved it! It was the best quest in BABV ever did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? Icon_razz

i thought it was the best BABV quest too did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeliqueStylish Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:19 am

OF COURSE! I LOVED IT! IT WAS AMAZING, ACTUALLY THE BEST QUEST EVER! WE GOT TO MEET THE NEW BEAR, SOLVE THE MYSTERY, GET NEW GIFTS, SEE CHLOEROCKS, MMIGUELSUNSHINE AND BEAREMY TALKING TO EACH OTHER AND BEING ABLE TO ENTER THE PAWSITIVELY GREEN CENTER. THAT WAS AWESOME! I HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE QUESTS LIKE THIS. IT WOULD MAKE BABV A LITTLE BIT MORE FUN AND EXCITING. HOW AMAZING WOULD IT BE IF THERE WOULD BE ANOTHER QUEST LIKE THIS!
AngeliqueStylish
AngeliqueStylish
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:48 am

My daughter and I loved it, we had a wonderful time seaching for clues!
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamawBear16 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:52 am

It was so cool! It was so fun, they should do that more often
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

i loved it!i enjoyed it so much and i loved the rewards did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 143839
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

i have not done it yet did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 597500
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:57 am

Yes!!
It was really fun. did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 143839!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:59 am

i loved it! i twas very cute!
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaLoveable1 Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:33 am

Yes! It was fun!
EmmaLoveable1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 am

I loved it! It was really fun!
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:47 am

It was so much fun! My favorite quest so far!=)
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraSweet Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:08 am

Yes! I love how it is different and how you can unlock the center very exciting and fun did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 143839
LauraSweet
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 am

Yes!I loved it! I like the new Free Items(love the ears!).The best part was to see what the animal was.But to see the inside of the paw center was great! did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 143839
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 am

It was awesome!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by arcee Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:16 am

like it? i LOVED IT.
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am

yeah it was alot of fun
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TyPlayful2 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:29 am

I loved the Quest
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:50 am

This Quest was so much fun. Right when I thought it
would be finished - there was more to it! So
many prizes with this one, too!

Yeah BABV cheers
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by House Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:57 am

yeah it was cool but i wished at the end we could cach the little guy with them
House
House
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 am

Yes of course! Bestest quest ever! I love all the prizes! did you like the Green Paw Tracks quest? 143839 cheers
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next