Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

could you live without McDonalds???????

+30
MamaNoodles
TyPlayful2
arcee
katiecubby19
maddydecember5
Joypawsome1
blah12345
cutiekid23
TkBearyawesome12
chelseaapril57
*Emily*
tweetysweety11
PreciousSweet11
colinpink
adriannaaugust135
sammiebee17
sammicat1211
❤Crystal❤
debbiedecembear1
kathybearycool
Chocolatelvr
RachelBearySmart
DallasDanceBear7
CarlyAllHeart261
HeatherHeart98
amandasweet98
PatRocks
mandypurple2
liadeon
beth928
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

could you live without McDonalds?

could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 15 ]
could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 18 ]
could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Empty Re: could you live without McDonalds???????

Post by maddydecember5 Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:03 pm

No, i love love love love MCdonalads! Even though it is greasy, not all the time, just depends which one i go to.
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Empty Re: could you live without McDonalds???????

Post by katiecubby19 Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm

I don't like McDonald's that much. I don't really eat fast-foodish type food, and McDonald's isn't really my favorite either. Maybe every once in a while is okay, but not all the time. So I probably could live without it lol
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by arcee Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:38 pm

NO WAY! (not yelling)
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TyPlayful2 Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:41 pm

I lOVVEEEE mcdonalds.

P.S. McDonald's foods are loaded with TONS OF FAT.
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 pm

chelseaapril57 wrote:i dont really like McDonalds cause theres lots of Fatness....... and there was a comercial or something about a guy eating Mcdonalds for 30 days in a month.

That was a documentary. He ate it every meal for 30 days and it made him very very sick.

I could definately live without McD's.
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbePeaceBear40 Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Well yes i could live without it, because if we weren't introduced to it then we would have to no matter what could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 Icon_razz it may be so yummy but yeah i can live without it could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 465488
AbbePeaceBear40
AbbePeaceBear40
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:23 pm

sadly i am allergic to this to they cook in corn oil
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CameronYouRock43 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:46 am

i guess i couild, if there was burger king(i love that place! ❤ :twisted: )
CameronYouRock43
CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:08 am

No way! I love McDonald's! could you live without McDonalds??????? - Page 2 143839
Now I'm hungry. LOL
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2