Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys?

+18
j3nny22
brittanypainter
Clarachocolate53
Joypawsome1
colinpink
zoeybearsrule200
kathybearycool
elisetina
DaisyCityStyle
CarlyAllHeart261
tweetysweety11
sammymc
katiesweet10
Captain Barbossa
alliesugarsweet33
ashleyzerobear44
hallecat321
Bear
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you getting the new McDonald BABW Toy?

Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Vote_lcap62%Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 16 ]
Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Vote_lcap4%Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Vote_lcap34%Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Empty Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys?

Post by Bear Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:39 am

Who is getting the new McDonalds BABW Toys?
I am!! Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Empty Re: Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys?

Post by hallecat321 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:40 am

i am p.s. i like your avaive
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Empty Re: Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys?

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:41 am

Not sure Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alliesugarsweet33 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:58 am

hopefully.. Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Icon_razz
alliesugarsweet33
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 am

i am alergic to the oil they cook some of their food in. but i can eat the Angus 1/3 Lb. but that's it.
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 am

i am for sure
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:10 am

Totally! Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? 143839
I'm going to try and get every one!
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:22 am

YEP!Instead of buying all the meals I am just gonna buy the toys...LOL Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? 143839 I might buy 1 meal....Just Maybe Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? 143839
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:24 am

Evanbuddy16 wrote:i am alergic to the oil they cook some of their food in. but i can eat the Angus 1/3 Lb. but that's it.

I think you can ask to buy them.and tell you your condition. Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? 143839
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:25 am

Yes!I may eat the chicken selects but I will live with Chicken Nuggets Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 am

Lol.
Me too, I love the Chicken Nuggets!
You can purchase the toys without buying a happy meal. Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyCityStyle Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:30 am

tweetysweety11 wrote:
Evanbuddy16 wrote:i am alergic to the oil they cook some of their food in. but i can eat the Angus 1/3 Lb. but that's it.

I think you can ask to buy them.and tell you your condition. Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? 143839
Yeah you just ask to buy one. I do that a lot. lol
DaisyCityStyle
DaisyCityStyle
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 am

I will at least once but not too much, not healthy. Only once probably Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Icon_razz
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:19 am

I'm probably just going to buy them all at once Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:20 am

I'll ask my mom to Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? 465488
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:31 am

Sure Bear, I will eat 6 sets until I get every animal Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 am

im gunna get every single one like the other ones i have all of them!XD
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarachocolate53 Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:53 am

what is the price of the happy meal????? please tell me Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Lol
Clarachocolate53
Clarachocolate53
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanypainter Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 am

ill try
brittanypainter
brittanypainter
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:00 pm

i am so gonna get them all!!
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarachocolate53 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:01 pm

me too i will try
Clarachocolate53
Clarachocolate53
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:51 pm

i will try but i wont get all i bet
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Mimi300 wrote:i will try but i wont get all i bet

Lol.
I probably won't get all, but I'll get some! Usually when I buy the Happy Meals there are only some of the toys, not all of them that they show in that little box Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Clarachocolate53 wrote:what is the price of the happy meal????? please tell me Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? Lol

I'm not sure, I remember depending on what you get with it can be more expensive. Like the chicken nuggets make the happy meal more expensive, the burger makes then less expensive. Who is getting the New McDonalds BABW Toys? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 pm

I totally want the little froggy!!!!
That's the one for me. bounce
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next