Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question

+2
leoniecocoa1
maddydecember5
6 posters

Go down

question Empty question

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:30 am

If i take my open certificates to babw, will they re-print them so i may bring them to life on babv or give me a code to pick a different one? And at least i beleive 2 of them are limited editions. Help me please.
Thanks question 465488
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

question Empty Re: question

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:33 am

does anyone know?
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by leoniecocoa1 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 am

i dont understand...??
leoniecocoa1
leoniecocoa1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:38 am

leoniecocoa1 wrote:i dont understand...??
I don't understand either

I think they would re-print it???
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:39 am

Like don't they give you a code for you to pick a furry friend on babv if your bear came with open certificates?
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:40 am

maddydecember5 wrote:Like don't they give you a code for you to pick a furry friend on babv if your bear came with open certificates?
oh I get it.....sort of
They don't just give you the code they just Re-print it then when you go back home you enter it in and it gives your all the bears??
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:40 am

You mean you have two bears that come with open certificates, but also have PSI?I don't understand your question. I don't know if they would.Maybe.
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 am

RachelBearySmart wrote:You mean you have two bears that come with open certificates, but also have PSI?I don't understand your question. I don't know if they would.Maybe.
all the bears i have have PSI's but were made before october 2007, so if i brought the certificates to babw, would they re-print them or give me a code to pick a furry friend from a list to bring to life instead?
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 am

I think my question is awnsered because i guess they give me a whit card and i select it on the babw computers and ebter it here, i saw this in ali's question about the flamingo.
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:13 am

maddydecember5 wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:You mean you have two bears that come with open certificates, but also have PSI?I don't understand your question. I don't know if they would.Maybe.
all the bears i have have PSI's but were made before october 2007, so if i brought the certificates to babw, would they re-print them or give me a code to pick a furry friend from a list to bring to life instead?

Oh, my friend had a bear from before October 2007, then she was e-mailed a welcome pass. I think they would....email them asking.
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:15 am

RachelBearySmart wrote:
maddydecember5 wrote:

Oh, my friend had a bear from before October 2007, then she was e-mailed a welcome pass. I think they would....email them asking.
ok, but if i do get a welcome pass code, ussaly it does't come with its PSI right?
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:48 am

Welcome Passes are no longer available. All stores handle the reprinting of birth certificates differently. It's best to call your local BABW to find out their policy before you go in.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 pm

karenbearhug wrote:Welcome Passes are no longer available. All stores handle the reprinting of birth certificates differently. It's best to call your local BABW to find out their policy before you go in.
ok thankyou beary much. question 465488
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Question answered; thank you for your responses!! question 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer