Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trumpet move and White Balloon Mystery: SOLVED!

+22
LeanneSnowflake
Noel
AlexandraSweetestPal1
arcee
RNLIluvr
MeLlichenx3
❤Crystal❤
DallasDanceBear7
katiecubby19
jaycool21
Jaszluvsbabv
izzyfluffed
DebbyDiscoBear
bellastylin3
chelseaapril57
maddydecember5
Bear
blah12345
kathybearycool
TestNoodles
TkBearyawesome12
Admin
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trumpet move and White Balloon Mystery: SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trumpet move and White Balloon Mystery: SOLVED!

Post by Noel Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:26 pm

I always thought the white balloon was a glitch or something! LOL Trumpet move and White Balloon Mystery: SOLVED! - Page 2 465488
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Trumpet move and White Balloon Mystery: SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trumpet move and White Balloon Mystery: SOLVED!

Post by LeanneSnowflake Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Noel wrote:I always thought the white balloon was a glitch or something! LOL Trumpet move and White Balloon Mystery: SOLVED! - Page 2 465488
that's what i thought too lol Trumpet move and White Balloon Mystery: SOLVED! - Page 2 Lol
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandraSweetestPal1 Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:05 pm

I only have the balloon but i haven't seen the trumpet move.... Trumpet move and White Balloon Mystery: SOLVED! - Page 2 523903
AlexandraSweetestPal1
AlexandraSweetestPal1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by VanessaVerySweet Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Cool!
VanessaVerySweet
VanessaVerySweet
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:41 am

I atteneded a party but i never got that.... well i think it was because i went to it like two years ago. lol Trumpet move and White Balloon Mystery: SOLVED! - Page 2 Icon_razz
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:23 am

Now thats cool XD
Twinkle
Twinkle
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Archived
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2