Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have?

+25
sammibubbles3
TeddyBear
igooglei
joujou415
TkBearyawesome12
mandypurple2
kathybearycool
maddydecember5
blah12345
jaycool21
AberGurlForev1892
SmileyBear:)
JLBABV
Juno~Kuu
sammymc
luvy199
pinkstart101
bellastylin3
cutiekid23
BeccaGirl5
kyliegirl39
MeLlichenx3
Mimi300
kirstyhearts4
haileybighugs2
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have?

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 12 ]
How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 10 ]
How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]
How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many pairs of regular shoes do you have?

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:56 am

Hmmm 2 pattern canvases, black converse sneakers, winter boots idk lol How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many pairs of regular shoes do you have?

Post by joujou415 Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 am

i have 1 dc, 2 uggs, 1 juicy flats, 1 vans, 2 slippers and the rest flip flops LOL
joujou415
joujou415
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:59 am

3 pairs of converse, 2 pairs of flats, uggs, wedges, 2 pairs of sneakers, and high tops. So, 10 pairs
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TeddyBear Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:04 am

Umm i have about 18 pair of shoes cant mention them all LOL! How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 143839
TeddyBear
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:06 am

i have 2 pairs of cleats (soccer, Softball) basketball shoes, converse, and vans. :face:
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeygirlsrock327 Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:08 am

1 pair of converse, 1 pair of nike, 2 Sneekers, 1 pair of one i don't know what its called, 1 slippers, and 1 flip flops
zoeygirlsrock327
zoeygirlsrock327
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Cool! They didn have my size for school shoes,but I got new softball cleats,and we are going to the Vans store to get my other shoes How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? - Page 2 143839
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:34 pm

i have about 4. but i wear my converse all the time, sometimes i wear slippers or my flats though lol
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherAutumn8 Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:04 pm

More than 4 for me
HeatherAutumn8
HeatherAutumn8
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by shrinkydink987 Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:05 pm

shrinkydink987
shrinkydink987
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2