Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have?

+25
sammibubbles3
TeddyBear
igooglei
joujou415
TkBearyawesome12
mandypurple2
kathybearycool
maddydecember5
blah12345
jaycool21
AberGurlForev1892
SmileyBear:)
JLBABV
Juno~Kuu
sammymc
luvy199
pinkstart101
bellastylin3
cutiekid23
BeccaGirl5
kyliegirl39
MeLlichenx3
Mimi300
kirstyhearts4
haileybighugs2
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have?

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Vote_lcap33%How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 12 ]
How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Vote_lcap28%How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 10 ]
How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Vote_lcap22%How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]
How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Vote_lcap17%How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Empty How many pairs of regular shoes do you have?

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:22 am

Not counting winter boots and such,how many regular pairs of shoes do you have?(Like shoes that you can wear everyday,to school/work etc.)
You can also share what kind you have. How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 465488
I have 1 pair of DCs,but today my Mom is taking me to the store and I might get Converse or Vans How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 465488
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Empty Re: How many pairs of regular shoes do you have?

Post by kirstyhearts4 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:25 am

I think about 4. How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 465488
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Empty Re: How many pairs of regular shoes do you have?

Post by Mimi300 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:25 am

i have 3 pairs
2 nike and i have payless ones and im getting DC
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:27 am

I have got two converse and another pair of shoes, I think Circa shoes
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kyliegirl39 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:33 am

I have 5 pairs of flip flops, 2 pairs of sneakers and some other shoes that I don't know the names for.
kyliegirl39
kyliegirl39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:35 am

Cool! How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 465488
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by BeccaGirl5 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:49 am

About 5 i have.

- Nike Trainers
- Black Converses
- Red Converses
- White Plimsolls
- Black pumps
BeccaGirl5
BeccaGirl5
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:50 am

I have alot. their countless lol:P
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:52 am

I have:
1 Converse
1 Ballet Flats
5 Sandals
2 shoes that look like Vans

The good thing is that im getting real Vans soon!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:11 am

i have about 3 or 4 pair of shoes i wear everyday. How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 465488
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by luvy199 Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:13 am

luvy199
luvy199
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:15 am

I have more than 10 pairs of Flip Flops How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Icon_razz
2 pairs of sneakers
4 Pairs of Flats
And, my favorite pair of Converse! (I wrote all over them) How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 143839
Lol!
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Juno~Kuu Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:17 am

4, a pair of nice boots, fuggs (fake uggs), a pair of old boots for outside, and sandels.
Juno~Kuu
Juno~Kuu
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:42 am

I might get these today. How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 143839
How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? Shoes%20021
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:44 am

countless oh by regular shoes do you sneakers count and converse because i still have countless with our without those
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:45 am

LOL I mean...welll.....all shoes together. How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 143839
I have 2 winter boots and DCs. How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 465488
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyBear:) Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:45 am

I have one pair of uggs, one pair of converse and two other pairs if these other shoes.
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:48 am

well in that case:

over 25 and thats only in my bedroom
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AberGurlForev1892 Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:49 am

i have 2 pairs of flats, juicy couture bunny slippers, nike running shoes, two pairs of boots, 3 pairs of high heels(aldo, juicy, cherokee?)

i rellly want converse but i never get the time to buy them...How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 597500
AberGurlForev1892
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:49 am

Wow! :shock:
A kid from my 4th grade class got new shoes like everyday for about amonth.
A girl that I sit near in class has countless LOL
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 am

probably about ten
buti think my foot is done growing lol
so i am starting to buy a pair of shoes like every month now How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 465488
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:42 am

4 Pairs of Converse, One Pair of Jordan's (For Basketball), One pair of Uggs, One pair of Sketchers, One pair of runnign shoes, One Pair of Soccer Cleats, 2 pairs of Flats and One Pair of Puma's!! How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 465488
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 am

1 pair of cleats, 2 pairs of tenis shoes, 2 pairs of slip on's, 1 pair of slipper's, 1 pair of snow boots soon 2 pairs, and horse riding boots for girl scout camp lol.
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:51 am

1 pair of converse How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 143839 1 pair of boots, 3 flip flops, 1 heelys

and 1 pair of bball shoes
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by mandypurple2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:52 am

One pair of Flats, One pair of dance shoes, two high heels, three paris of flip flops, three pairs of slippers, and three pairs of sneakers, and two pairs of boots. Not much. How many pairs of regular shoes do you have? 143839
mandypurple2
mandypurple2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next