Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floppydog72's Yellow Blog

+2
BABV_Luvr
floppydog72
6 posters

Go down

Floppydog72's Yellow Blog Empty Floppydog72's Yellow Blog

Post by floppydog72 Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:05 am

Floppydog72's Yellow Blog Yellow10

Hi! I am Floppydog72 (as you probably all know, it's on the title)
I thought I might start by saying WHY i call it my yellow blog. It's because I like the colour yellow. It makes me happy. And I'm just bringing out all my HAPPY thoughts here. So, I like to think of happy things. IE, Bumble-Bees that don't sting (cute ones) chocolate, um, and, things. So, i thought I'd start on why I'm called floppydog72.
It all started when I was on another site, and I had a nintendog at the time called floppy. (it had cute floppy ears, thus the name) I got inspiration from that and (clears throat, I have an awful cough) I figured the name was already taken. So, there came floppydog. But when I was on another site it was taken so I put in my favourite number (yes, i have a favourite number) which is 72. Thus the (kind of silly) name floppydog72. I wonder where everyone else gets their names from... Anyway, a few random happy words to make this blog yellowier:

BEARS! CHOCOLATE! CAKE! Brown paper packages tied up in strings, these are a few of my favourite THINGS.....
Heheehe Floppydog72's Yellow Blog 143839 I'll write again.... sometime when I'm happy! (No, actually, I'm happy all the time. Ummmm.... scratch ) Um, whenever I feel like it! YAY!

Oh my,haven't updated in a while. Wohoo! It's FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH *DUNDUN DUN!*
And Its also the day before valentine's. Ugh. I hate Valentine's day. I don't know why. So i'm NOT going to mention it in my YELLOWY BLOG! WHOPPEEEEEEEE FOR MEEEEEEEEE AND WOHOOOO FOR YOOOOOOUUUU! But today some people in my class were handing out valentine's cards, RIGHT? And guess what? I STILL hold my Guiness World Record for never getting a valentine's card/love letter! WOHOOO! I know, i am very weird for finding that a good thing.
And i dont ever think i'll find my perfect match.
Because thats the guy in my book. Who turns into a dragon. At night.

OKAAAAY! So i haven't been writing in blog for a little while. DUN. DUN.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!
Okay, I've been awfully busy. But toooodaaaaay, i want to show you's some of my graphics i've never been able to post! YAY!

Floppydog72's Yellow Blog Siggy_10
LOL if you can see it i'm slowly getting better at this if you can't i'm getting MUUUUUUCCCCH worse

It's a new daaay, it's a new daawn
And I'm feeeeeeelin' good (du du, du du, du du du du du)

HILLO! I've been very happy today! I um don't know why.
I drew a new picture:
Floppydog72's Yellow Blog Floppy10
You like it? I did it on the computer with the fiddly mouse on this laptop!
WOHOO!
And I like BABV. I have some piccys there too:
Um, or do I? One sec, lemme check.....
Oh noooo! I don't! Or do i?
Oh. I really don't. NVM. But anyway, I've been AWFULLY busy this week. Mostly doing nothing. YIPEE!
AAAANNNNNNNDDDDDD i don't know what to talk about. Um. I'm Lost. NVM.

WOOOOOOHOOOOO! I know how to make and put up a siggy! WOOO! You like my "Stupid Lamb" one? Hehe Floppydog72's Yellow Blog 465488
Stupid Lamb... that's sooo me!
Question; are you a stupid Lamb too? Hehehe Floppydog72's Yellow Blog 465488

Oh! Yesterday it was my friends b-day so i went and by the end we were so drunk on club apple that we started singing karaoke! It was sooooooooo fun.
Oh, and I was wondering, how did all you's get your username?
Oh, and people were all asking if i liked the sound of musical. I guess I kind of do like the soundtrack, notso much the movie.
THE HIIILLLLLS ARE ALIIIIIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MOOOOOOSIC..... (yes, i said moosic.)
UUuuummmmm anyway i'll write again.....
....whenever.

Hi! Whenever seemed really long, didn't it?
Um. Easter.
And um yeah. Something like that.
I like the easter bunny.

Last edited by floppydog72 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:59 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Because it's a blog and It's a new day :))
floppydog72
floppydog72
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Floppydog72's Yellow Blog Empty Re: Floppydog72's Yellow Blog

Post by BABV_Luvr Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:06 am

cool blog! LOL
BABV_Luvr
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Nice blog! You will find the right person when the time comes, excluding fictional characters!
lol
Do you like the Sound of Music? (you had part of a song that was in it in your blog, so it made me curious! Floppydog72's Yellow Blog 143839)
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:59 pm

lol, your yellow blog?! its very nice and your time will come eventually when you will have an awesome Valentines Day, i know it will Floppydog72's Yellow Blog 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:06 am

cool blog Floppydog72's Yellow Blog 465488
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by mandypurple2 Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 am

Yes as Dallas is i am also curious on wether you like the sound of music or not. But anyways nice Blog! Keep up the good work! Floppydog72's Yellow Blog 143839
mandypurple2
mandypurple2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by floppydog72 Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:21 am

Dallas123 wrote:Nice blog! You will find the right person when the time comes, excluding fictional characters!
lol
Do you like the Sound of Music? (you had part of a song that was in it in your blog, so it made me curious! Floppydog72's Yellow Blog 143839)
Heh heh i guess i do like the songs in it Floppydog72's Yellow Blog 465488
floppydog72
floppydog72
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by floppydog72 Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:29 am

*Updated* WOHOO! I like updating. I like to write. YAAAAAY!
floppydog72
floppydog72
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down