Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote)

+19
maddydecember5
shrinkydink987
elivia340
susiegirl4
jaycool21
muffinatormanic
cutiekid23
Bear
Missyfumi
DallasDanceBear7
SmileyBear:)
blah12345
Violins4eva
katiecubby19
AberGurlForev1892
heidi02
kathybearycool
*Emily*
LeanneSnowflake
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have you ever heard of honors chorus?

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 12 ]
Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]
Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 15 ]
Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote)

Post by LeanneSnowflake Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:46 pm

I got invited to go to a music summer camp

Last edited by LeanneSnowflake on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote)

Post by maddydecember5 Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 pm

i think i have, i got tested for it, but i did't make it.
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:03 pm

maddydecember5 wrote:i think i have, i got tested for it, but i did't make it.
aww i am sorry, keep trying and you will make it next year it took me 2 years to make it this 1 time lol.
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:11 pm

I've never heard of it but it sounds cool altohught i still wouldn't wanna go infront of a lot of people and sing altohught i love singing.BTW Congrats! Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 143839
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:17 am

lizsugarsweet13 wrote:I've never heard of it but it sounds cool altohught i still wouldn't wanna go infront of a lot of people and sing altohught i love singing.BTW Congrats! Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 143839
thank you beary much Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 465488 Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 Lol
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 am

No, I don't know

but it is so cool to do something with your friends! Pawsome:)
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:43 am

lol
I never heard of it before but it sounds cool! Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Honors Chorus? (please look and vote) - Page 2 143839
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by schekinahblue Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:02 am

yes i am in honors chorus at my school.

it is where you are in chorus but you have a really good voice to good for regular chorus and
that is where you go.

:flower:

---blue
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:10 am

schekinahblue wrote:yes i am in honors chorus at my school.

it is where you are in chorus but you have a really good voice to good for regular chorus and
that is where you go.

:flower:

---blue
Congradulations! You must be in Select, Chamber, or Advanced Chorus, Honors chorus is when you go on a weekend and audition for a spot in your honor state choir, cuz normally over 1200-1500 middle schoolers across the state audition for this choir (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass) and only 10%-15% of all of the people who audition will make it. Only 189 people across my whole state got chosen. Congradulations!
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2