Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evanbuddy's exciting blog

+21
PreciousSweet11
*Emily*
TyPlayful2
arcee
B.H.R.T2008
kathybearycool
zoeygirlsrock327
jenniferyourock41
sparkleeye
kelseafurshionista
MaxSuperStar
heidi02
liadeon
JLBABV
Fleur
Violins4eva
BABVrcks
kirstyhearts4
DallasDanceBear7
schekinahblue
Captain Barbossa
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

evanbuddy's exciting blog Empty evanbuddy's exciting blog

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:29 pm

hi everyone i decided to try the blog thing out. my name is evan and i have a cat and 10-15 build a bears a mom dad and sister to. my grandma and aunt live close by. as you know the issue with the stock market and money thing has put many people out of a job, well my dad is sort of out of work you see he is a self employed and he works for a laminate company. laminate is the thing that is on counter tops and fixtures in dillards walmart target ect... well he mainly does work at dillards and they cut their budget and he was cut with it but work is slowly building back up thanks to the one almighty evanbuddy's exciting blog Star3 jesus christ evanbuddy's exciting blog Star3 we pray every night that he will get more workand guess what? he did so we are going to be ok and i know in my heart it will be ok. plus he is a pastor and it does not pay him much because we do it at an assited living home for the elderly but everyone prays and my dad has more work. worked in his time and my dad has work now.

study 2/16/09 study

hey guys like my new format?
alright here goes. so for valentines day i got 20$ pretty good right? well so i wanted a video game called kingdom hearts and i got it it was on sale at circut city because it is closing for good evanbuddy's exciting blog 597500 but i like to get things on sale so i am happy evanbuddy's exciting blog 465488 because i got it. then i was going to get the frog but, i didn't have enough money so i was waiting for something to happen then my mom got this 10$ certificate but she told me i can not use it because my sister hadn't got anything yet and my mom said it would not be fair. well then i thought today what happened to the valentines add for BABW well i found it and inside was the thing i had been hoping for a 5$ off a 10$ purchase or more so i gave my sister that and she got what she wanted and i got what i wanted. my frogs name is Mr. Toad. so i was super excited cheers that i could get him i asked last night to please send me some way to get the frog and BAM! worked overnight. awsome isn't he? my friends are comming tomorrow but we can't play outside because my sisters friend laura has pnemonia :affraid: in her right lung it is very little though. please pray she gets better, because she is like my little sister i don't want her to get sick. her brother is my friend and her sister is my sisters friend aswell. they are all christians so they have on their side to.
my dad has one day of work this week they say his work should be back to normal by spring. cheers but spring seems so far away, please pray it comes fast and my dad gets his work back.

i am hoping to host a party on saturday in BABV so i hope all can come. i will post it thursday night

thanks Evanbuddy16 evanbuddy's exciting blog Lol

evanbuddy's exciting blog 523903 2/19/09 evanbuddy's exciting blog 523903

good news. my dad has 2 days of work next week we're gonna live my mom and dad had nice annicersary yesterday. i will right more later

☀ 2/20/09 ☀

i made my own club called evan's buddy system. i am so excited. the club is having its first meeting ever tomorrow, we already have 12-14 members, and jessieloveable18 is my executive helper. i am so excited

2/24/09

my dad has two more days of work to fill out the week is so good

2/25/09

i love how works and spring because spring bring dillards new fiscal year which means more work for my dad cheers

:king: 3/19/09 :king:

hey all my dad's work is starting to pick-up PTL. i also met chloerocks 3 times this week that was awsome. my sisters b-day is in about 2 months. she will have a party here at our house it will be a night at the movies. she is so excited!!! oh BTW my dad has work for sure has 2 days anyway right more l8r

:albino: 3/20/09 :albino:

hey all my dad might have five days of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PTL i am so excited about that. keep praying i can feel your prayers all the way where i am. my dad uses this metefour you pray and angel picks up the phone he heres you asking that my dad will have work, it happens again and again and AGAIN!!! so he gets tired of hearing it and gives my dad work. it

3/25/09

hey hey hey it's me evanbuddy16 here my dad has a full wekk of work PTL!!!!! my friends finally came over it has been a month. i signed up for the graphic artist please pray i get it that waould be pawsome. is working. dillards got a new district manager for ---- so please pray that the stores aren't to scared to give my dad work. i am learning algebra it is hard! i am learning the area of a circle it is the formula pi-X-the radius squared. anyway i am having a pawsome week keep up the praying! thanks loads

evanbuddy16 aka indiana buddy

4/2/09
i had the worst april fools day ever i was bitten by a dog my aunt's dog he is notoriously knon for it but all i did was feed him he jumped up and bit me! it bled alot i pulled an indiana jones and wrapped my shirt around my hand on the way home my mom got mad because he is vicious and always mean. anyway i am doing better it feels alot better.

thanks evanbuddy16

4/10/09
hey guys my hand is 500% better my dad had 4 days work. pray for more next week, so far he has none but, then again it is only thursday. i love the new BGF updates and i am on spring break wooo for spring break lol.

4/11/09

hey hey lol it's me again busy busy day before easter and being a pastors son makes it even busier, i am head of tech production, and the head greeter. anyway my dad has 2 days for sure he woiuld have 3 but unless the mean assistant manager is nice that day i think not he will only get one day there, and another day somewhere else i forgot my hand is better i am glad it doesn't hurt anymore and i can type again WOOOO! coloring eggs tonight. whew tiring i know LOL

evanbuddy16

4/24/09
happy arbor day everyone i am doing a short entry
evanbuddy16

Edited for Content & Removed Location / HamptonBear, An Officer of the Board

Last edited by evanbuddy16 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:49 am; edited 17 times in total
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

evanbuddy's exciting blog Empty Re: evanbuddy's exciting blog

Post by schekinahblue Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:32 pm

awwww it will be ok i know it will be ok . thanks 4 sharing

COOL bLOG
CHEERS---schekinahblue
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Everything will eventually work it self out
Nice blog
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:39 pm

that is sad hope everything works out!
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Everything will be fine Nice blog! evanbuddy's exciting blog 143839
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:44 pm

update

i know it will be fine i am not trying to make people sad it will get better it already has and i am super excited,. my friends are comming tomorrow and they are also signed up with babv we will have a great time please don't worrie about me i and my family will be fine evanbuddy's exciting blog 143839
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:45 pm

well thats pawsome!
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:30 am

UPDATE
My friends did not come today because a friend of their moms fell at work and hurt her self evanbuddy's exciting blog 597500
but, on the upside my dad got a job for wednesday of next week cheers PTL( praise the lord) and my week is looking up. i also have a library research report come monday that is do so i am working on that. i aced my science test yesterday and spelling test today. my friends will most likely come on friday. thanks for all your support evanbuddy's exciting blog 143839

evanbuddy16 evanbuddy's exciting blog 465488
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:17 am

update: we are throwing my mom a surprise brithday party and she has no clue evanbuddy's exciting blog 523903 . it was my idea and i got my entire family to help me out. we are getting her some make-up a shirt and a few other things i can't wait to see the look on her face when she is suprised by us cleaningthe house and her presents. i am so excited i might not be able to contain my self. thanks for looking evanbuddy16
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:20 am

Cool blog!
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:33 am

I love your blog!
thats soo cool. i hope the party goes well!! evanbuddy's exciting blog 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:56 am

Edited for Content / HamptonBear, An Officer of the Board
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:58 am

JLBABV wrote:Edited for Content / HamptonBear, An Officer of the Board

Me THREE!!!!
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:03 am

really cool meet me on babv and i will ad you as a friend

den: teddy trail

when: now
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:06 am

evanbuddy16 wrote:

Can I come?
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:08 am

Violins4eva wrote:
evanbuddy16 wrote:

Can I come?

sure
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:11 am

where abouts are you and which server i e South aftica or UK
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:16 am

I will brb I am going on my other character.
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:44 am

update:

i have bad news really bad news. my dad lost his job. 😢 idk what is going to happen now. however my dads boss seems to think that he will have 2-4 days next week. his boss told him he should most likely get another job because the work is going to be far and few between. seems to be so far away right now. please pray. thanks

evanbuddy16

Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:14 am

oh i'm soooo sorry for you evan evanbuddy's exciting blog 597500 I will pray for you evanbuddy's exciting blog 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by liadeon Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:54 am

evanbuddy16 wrote:update:

i have bad news really bad news. my dad lost his job. 😢 idk what is going to happen now. however my dads boss seems to think that he will have 2-4 days next week. his boss told him he should most likely get another job because the work is going to be far and few between. seems to be so far away right now. please pray. thanks

evanbuddy16

Don't worry buddy!
Everything will be alright. might close one path but another will open.So be happy and don't worry. evanbuddy's exciting blog 143839

liadeon
liadeon
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:49 am

update:

ok roller coaster life stinks my dad now has two weeks of work PTL and more on the way so i don't like roller coaster life. my grandparents are comming down then next week and my other grandpa is comming down at the end of the week

i am super excited for the superbowl. go cardinals!

L8R

EVANBUDDY16
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:51 am

aww cool!!!

hope you like you GPs

Last edited by JLBABV on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total