Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!!

+45
susiegirl4
debbiedecembear1
TkBearyawesome12
katiecubby19
Violins4eva
BriannaBallet
MamaNoodles
heidi02
Brittany42794
cianaallheart
cutiekid23
SmileyBear:)
annalove98
Mimi300
Juno~Kuu
caseygreen0101
kyliegirl39
LexieHoneyBee
Jaszluvsbabv
adriannaaugust135
BABVrcks
pinkstart101
starry
sammymc
Jasmine
kirstyhearts4
CBfan279
❤Crystal❤
simplymade
DallasDanceBear7
Bear
Cheer
maggiebee88
LeanneSnowflake
blah12345
HamptonBear
lutherbell9
jaycool21
crystal pink
Peace<3Love
sammibubbles3
horsegal1235
yeseniayellow01
makenziecub12
daisyskater10
49 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE THEM!!!!

Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap37%Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 21 ]
Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap39%Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 22 ]
Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 57

Poll closed

Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!!

Post by susiegirl4 Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:00 pm

i don't like them that much they think they are so cool. but i am not trying to be mean or anything i just don't like them but i do like some of their songs.
susiegirl4
susiegirl4
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!!

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:01 pm

no,sorry
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearhug4 Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:57 am

I love the Jonas Brothers they are so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sioster (susiegirl4) doesn't like them very much lol.....
andreabearhug4
andreabearhug4
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearhug4 Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:36 am

caseygreen0101 wrote:My favorite Jonas Brother is Nick. He is the cutest with his curly hair.
OMJ yeah he is sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!
andreabearhug4
andreabearhug4
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:46 pm

i think they are ok! Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SalviPeoplesRok Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:53 pm

i don't really like them i got bored of them but i like the song burning up and thats it...but i do think nick is cute =)

Last edited by SalviPeoplesRok on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
SalviPeoplesRok
SalviPeoplesRok
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jazmane Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:03 pm

i dont like the jonas bros. but beleive joe is the cutest Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Lol
jazmane
jazmane
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3