Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE THEM!!!!

Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 21 ]
Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 22 ]
Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 57

Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jasmine on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:40 am

There awesome! Nick's the cutest though Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 143839
Jasmine
Jasmine
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!!

Post by sammymc on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:46 am

I really, really don't like them. ehhh
sorry Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by starry on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:49 am

I think their OK; not so wonderful or amazing to me
the only song that i like from them is Love Bug
starry
starry
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:50 am

i don't really like the jonas brothers

sorry
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 pm

I would give them a 5 i kinda like them there songs rock!
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adriannaaugust135 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Nope the songs are very corny like that luvbug song Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_razz but hey they are attractive Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 465488
adriannaaugust135
adriannaaugust135
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:40 am

I agree with you Sam,ehhh lol
I really do not like them!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:10 am

i lOVE the jonas brothers the one that i most like is... NICK JONAS lol!!!! Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 143839 Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 143839 Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 143839:D
♥Jasz
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by LexieHoneyBee on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:11 am

eww i dont like them!!! theres nothing really wrong with them its just not my style of music Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 143839
LexieHoneyBee
LexieHoneyBee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kyliegirl39 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:12 am

Sorry if this sounds mean, but i don't think they're cute (or hot) and when they sing it sounds like they're whinning.
kyliegirl39
kyliegirl39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by caseygreen0101 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:12 am

My favorite Jonas Brother is Nick. He is the cutest with his curly hair.
caseygreen0101
caseygreen0101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Juno~Kuu on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:15 am

Nope. I'm a rocker chic.
I still don't get why people think there hot.
Juno~Kuu
Juno~Kuu
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:38 pm

i think their okay Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 465488
but at the same time annoying Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_razz
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by annalove98 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:47 pm

i love them Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 903516
annalove98
annalove98
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyBear:) on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:52 pm

I love them!!!! Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 465488 Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 465488 Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 465488 *
SmileyBear:)
SmileyBear:)
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:54 pm

i dont like them sorry
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cianaallheart on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:59 pm

i like them
cianaallheart
cianaallheart
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittany42794 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_razz I love them! Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_razz
Brittany42794
Brittany42794
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:45 pm

I am obbessesed with them, my parents say that I am and so do my friends. I love them soooooo much!
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:01 pm

I like the Jonas Brothers Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 143839

And everyone let's remember that while we don't all have to like the same things, we DO have to be polite when expressing our opinions. Thanks!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:49 am

no, sorry
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:50 am

No
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:35 am

a couple of there songs are okay, but i kinda grew out of them.
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:39 am

i kinda like them but not really although i stll love their songs Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 am

there cool
i have no problem with them. Who likes the jonas bros?:!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 465488
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum