Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library

+10
mandypurple2
blah12345
Chocolatelvr
kirstyhearts4
JLBABV
EmilyJuly13
sammymc
NikiStwubear
muffinatormanic
B.H.R.T2008
14 posters

Go down

should there be a night before christmas book in the library instead of the cat in the hat?

Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library Vote_lcap95%Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library Vote_rcap 95% 
[ 20 ]
Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library Vote_lcap5%Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library Empty Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library

Post by B.H.R.T2008 Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:29 am

as it is near to christmas dont you think there should be a night before christmas book in the library in stead of the cat in the hat?
B.H.R.T2008
B.H.R.T2008
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library Empty Re: Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:00 am

Yeah! Maybe a bear version and movie too!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library Empty Re: Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library

Post by NikiStwubear Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:57 am

i like the nightmare before christmas..

the cat in the hat story was so old they should update that.
NikiStwubear
NikiStwubear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:04 am

The Cat and The Hat has been there for a long time! They should put a christmas book in the reading room! Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyJuly13 Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:06 am

Jeepers!!

are you talking about the tim burton movie!

One of my all-time faves!
EmilyJuly13
EmilyJuly13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:09 am

i vote yeah
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:50 am

yeah! that would be awesome!
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:34 pm

Great idea! I agree, they do need to update! Maybe after the Christmas story then could do: A Teddy Bear Winter. LOL It's not a book. But they could create one called that!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:36 am

yeah totally!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by mandypurple2 Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:40 am

Well if you go into snatas workshop someone is reading Night before christmas if you listen closely
mandypurple2
mandypurple2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanSparkle141 Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:41 am

Yes,because the Cat In The Hat has been there for so long and they never do anything about it.You should e-mail Maxine Clark about that:
Maxine@buildabear.com
JordanSparkle141
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:41 am

i think they should put another book in the library Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library 465488
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandypurple2 Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:48 am

I agree I think they should keep the old time favorite of cat in the hat and add some new Dr.suess books. But I think that they have to pay money to get them in there.
mandypurple2
mandypurple2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:38 pm

you have a very good idea! Night before Christmas book in reading room in the library 143839
I agree 100% with you!
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by coolB_353 Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:01 am

yes i would be good to have a change
coolB_353
coolB_353
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down