Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times

5 posters

Go down

Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times Empty Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 am

Read your Bearville Times from cover to cover today to receive your very own pair of Reading Glasses!

Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times Readingglassesdone
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times Empty Re: Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:23 am

I looked at Karen's post. ^-^ Thanks for posting the news though! I'm going to read it now. (: The glasses look so cute!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times Empty Re: Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times

Post by mindynature Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 am

Thanks for posting! I just finished reading it! The reading glasses look so cute!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:30 am

Ooh the glasses look very cute! Thanks for posting, I'm going to go get them now. Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:12 pm

wow! so nice! i love reading glasses Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times 465488 i just bought my brand new glasses yesterday hehe Get Reading Glasses for reading the Bearville Times 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down