Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News From Maxine Clark!

+62
DjKickin6
MamaNoodles
Maxine
Cute34
chloebabv
ajbuddy1590
mirandatroi
AlysonAries22
Juno~Kuu
xjackiexpunkx
muffinatormanic
Buddy
snow_flake_6
Jasmine
Caitybear10
sophiar13
pawsomebearfun11
PatRocks
sammymc
gabigoo5
caseygreen0101
CBfan279
edwardcullenrox
jamielynn18
CameronYouRock43
debbiedecembear1
JLBABV
amandasweet98
floppydog72
midnightgal8
BethanyAngel
EmilyJuly13
mandypurple2
Annieh9
zachster96
AmyJanuary12
Magic_1_2_3
jaycool21
musiclover13
Beanz
ZefZoom11
Sarz
igooglei
manda456
camia00
andyteddybear2
TheAquarius
leoniecocoa1
ILuvBABV
MayMay
TkBearyawesome12
cuteness289
Sweeti_
jenniferyourock41
irockon
qwerty994
smellychelly1
chelseaapril57
starrbearrocks
elivia340
sammibubbles3
mandymagnificent
66 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

News From Maxine Clark! - Page 19 Empty Re: News From Maxine Clark!

Post by Cute34 Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 pm

i waited a long time there and maxine never came back:[ News From Maxine Clark! - Page 19 597500 News From Maxine Clark! - Page 19 597500 News From Maxine Clark! - Page 19 597500
Cute34
Cute34
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

News From Maxine Clark! - Page 19 Empty Updates from the CEB Maxine Clark

Post by Maxine Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Dear Fellow BABV Citizens:

I am so glad to hear from all of you and get your ideas and meet you online. It seems that the fun parades I have tried to organize will just not work--too crowded and it causes the site to go slow and many of us to get kicked off--even me! The best way for us to meet will be through individual sightings. So many of you are my firends so you will knwo when I am on. Sorry, we did try.

I also have received hundreds of requests for the special NP code. I am now all out of codes.... they were intended for me to use when I meet kids in person but I entended it to online. If I get more I will fulfill the requests I have. It is a very rare code News From Maxine Clark! - Page 19 465488

I appreciate your good citizenship and the ideas that you all have sent to me. I read every email personally and I try to answer as quickly as possible. I hope you understand when I am not immediate!
I do have a job to do everyday at Build-A-Bear Workshop where I am the CEB!

Many have asked about posting codes for others to see. As you know we have new stuff to find on BABV everyweek--from moves to emoticons to free gifts. This is so everyone with or without animals, can have equal fun. On the one hand we love the publicity on the forum but on the other hand it makes special rewards more common.

Many of our codes from now on will be unique (like the North Pole sign) so they stay rare but there will be some non-unique. The more you spread the word about the codes, the less rare it will be. Many of you buy products with your own money and get the codes and we appreciate that--we want to reward you and others should not be able to get for FREE unless we suggest it be posted. The second you post a code, it becomes posted on many other sites and can take the honest fun out of finding these codes, coming to the store for FREE things or even contacting me. Also I see where many people brag about getting something from me and it sounds mean--please be nice to each other. I try to respond to all who write to me and not make anyone feel bad. It is up to you so do what your heart says. Bear in mind, always be kind!

Hugs to all and thanks for being such great friends to me and to BABV!

Maxine

P.S. Lots of new stuff coming to BABV to celebrate the hlidays and wonderful new stuff in 2009 --I can bearly wait!
Maxine
Maxine
BABW Chief Executive Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Thanks Maxine!! News From Maxine Clark! - Page 19 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DjKickin6 Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:41 pm

Thanks maxine.
DjKickin6
DjKickin6
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:04 pm

Wow... Thanks Maxine for the clarification with all of us, and I am SO SO SO excited for the things that are coming in 2009! I am also glad that you read my LONG email, and even replied to me. I really appreciate it. Thank you so beary much!

PS: Nice Avatar! News From Maxine Clark! - Page 19 465488

Winter
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chloebabv Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 pm

wooow ! :shock:
i never knew maxine came on here!
we're pretty active! thanks so much maxine for the news :]
chloebabv
chloebabv
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:12 am

Thank you Maxine, you are so awesome for giving everyone gifts every months even you're busy all the time....thank you cheers
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by BethanyAngel Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:26 am

wow pawsome.
i want to thank maxine for everything she does on babv. she arranges to meet us so we can get cool gifts and she even goes out of her way to send us emails when she cant make it. i think not just me, but all of us should thank her so much for all of her haard work and giving.
I just want to thank her as much as i can, and by saying this i want to have a parade for her called ''thank MAXINE'' and i want to share all of the fun with babv as much as possiable even though im a novice bear lol
if possiable can everyone who agrees to my post here come to :
den: butterfly garden
at: friendship forest park
when: right now 3:27
remember to wear something warm!
-BethanyBlack30 is MY NAME ON IT!!
News From Maxine Clark! - Page 19 Have_a11
JUST POST TO ME SAYING IF YOUR COMING!!!!!!!!!!!
BethanyAngel
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:55 am

Maxine wrote:Dear Fellow BABV Citizens:

I am so glad to hear from all of you and get your ideas and meet you online. It seems that the fun parades I have tried to organize will just not work--too crowded and it causes the site to go slow and many of us to get kicked off--even me! The best way for us to meet will be through individual sightings. So many of you are my firends so you will knwo when I am on. Sorry, we did try.

I also have received hundreds of requests for the special NP code. I am now all out of codes.... they were intended for me to use when I meet kids in person but I entended it to online. If I get more I will fulfill the requests I have. It is a very rare code News From Maxine Clark! - Page 19 465488

I appreciate your good citizenship and the ideas that you all have sent to me. I read every email personally and I try to answer as quickly as possible. I hope you understand when I am not immediate!
I do have a job to do everyday at Build-A-Bear Workshop where I am the CEB!

Many have asked about posting codes for others to see. As you know we have new stuff to find on BABV everyweek--from moves to emoticons to free gifts. This is so everyone with or without animals, can have equal fun. On the one hand we love the publicity on the forum but on the other hand it makes special rewards more common.

Many of our codes from now on will be unique (like the North Pole sign) so they stay rare but there will be some non-unique. The more you spread the word about the codes, the less rare it will be. Many of you buy products with your own money and get the codes and we appreciate that--we want to reward you and others should not be able to get for FREE unless we suggest it be posted. The second you post a code, it becomes posted on many other sites and can take the honest fun out of finding these codes, coming to the store for FREE things or even contacting me. Also I see where many people brag about getting something from me and it sounds mean--please be nice to each other. I try to respond to all who write to me and not make anyone feel bad. It is up to you so do what your heart says. Bear in mind, always be kind!

Hugs to all and thanks for being such great friends to me and to BABV!

Maxine

P.S. Lots of new stuff coming to BABV to celebrate the hlidays and wonderful new stuff in 2009 --I can bearly wait!

This is exactly why I do not allow codes posted in this site. I hope everyone understands now. Thanks for the message, Maxine! We can't wait for the new stuff in 2009! cheers
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:23 am

Yes! I understand Maxine! Thanks!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Juno~Kuu Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:43 am

we never got to see it.
Juno~Kuu
Juno~Kuu
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:44 am

guess who told maxine to sign up? me! lol because she said it was a big forum lol! and i cant wait for 2009 stuff!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MorganMarvelous38 Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:46 am

thanks maxine
MorganMarvelous38
MorganMarvelous38
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightgal8 Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:53 am

thx maxine

she is so nice
midnightgal8
midnightgal8
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by gabigoo5 Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:58 am

thanks maxine i will be patient about your email back.
i can't wait for the new things happening in 2009!
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsrule5 Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:16 am

ok i missed it
penguinsrule5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19