Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!!

+15
MayMay
Miggy
nicholas4leafclover13
haileybighugs2
Atzgirl27
vicki
rabiahaque
blush
teambear
checkers234
patrick_surfer_boy
Milky Bear
april07
MamaNoodles
Terry
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!!

Post by april07 Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:29 am

That would be cool!! It's so much fun!! I hope he gets to go this weekend! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 465488
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!!

Post by rabiahaque Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:16 pm

oooooo... i LOVE the wallpaper!
rabiahaque
rabiahaque
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:11 pm

pawfecct!
Terry
Terry
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggy Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:38 pm

i got my canada teddy! go canada!! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 523903

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 Canadateddy2

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 Canadateddy1

- to avoid photo stealing, the posted images were stamped by the admin of this board -
Miggy
Miggy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:06 pm

thanks guys! these are what we need!! thanks again!
Terry
Terry
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMay Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:26 pm

Wow! Their great! I might get one too. Their too cute to be true.
MayMay
MayMay
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:32 am

They are really cute in person as well!! And they are collector's bears! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:10 pm

They look like they have the same face as the Pink Hearts Teddy which in my opinion is the cutest bear face ever created US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:13 pm

I actually have that one and I think it was one of my first that was given too me beause I love hearts and it has heart all over it. The first one I made was the Hello Kitty!!
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:30 pm

april07 wrote:I actually have that one and I think it was one of my first that was given too me beause I love hearts and it has heart all over it. The first one I made was the Hello Kitty!!

I got mine for Mother's Day US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 143839 My son's gramma took him to BABW and they made it for me US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 143839 It is just soooo cute! I can't get over it's little face.
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Crabbypatty1995 Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:47 pm

You bought a CAN teddy or US teddy april? If you bought the US teddy I was wondering if maybe I could buy the UD flag from you?
Crabbypatty1995
Crabbypatty1995
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:24 pm

I bought the US and I don't think I want to sell the flag because I have the star wallpaper and it looks pretty good, but if I do in the future; I will let you know. Thanks.
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMay Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:35 pm

I wonder if you can buy it in the UK.
If yes, I think it will sell fast!

They look very cute. And I wish I could have them. But it seems that it's not really popular or maybe not everyone has it.
MayMay
MayMay
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyBecca Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:50 pm

they are tooo kute
BunnyBecca
BunnyBecca
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Atzgirl27 Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:44 pm

i know! sooo adorable
Atzgirl27
Atzgirl27
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:03 am

i'm torn between those two, might as well oder both! lol!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by Milky Bear Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:18 am

I'm so jealous ! I haven't time to get either one but I definitely will soon!
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Atzgirl27 Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:07 am

yeah i used a welcome pass to get the US spirit teddy!
Atzgirl27
Atzgirl27
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:28 am

We're going to BABW on Monday to get one US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 143839 I'm excited, they are soooo cute!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Milky Bear Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:37 am

MamaBear10 wrote:We're going to BABW on Monday to get one US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 143839 I'm excited, they are soooo cute!

MamaBear always has the new bears I'm jealous hahaha!
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:21 am

I admit it, we have a problem. Is there a 12-step program for BABW addicts? :lol:
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenim6570 Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:24 am

Yes It is called Bearville Guilde Forum.... Have you heard of us????LOL
jenim6570
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:33 am

Yes but you're all feeding my addiction not helping it LOL US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenim6570 Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:37 am

Lol At least it is a good addiction....but OK maybe we can just call it a Support group. US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! - Page 2 143839
jenim6570
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by rabiahaque Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:56 am

the USA one is sooooooooo cute! i just looooooove the star wall paper!
rabiahaque
rabiahaque
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next