Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!!

+15
MayMay
Miggy
nicholas4leafclover13
haileybighugs2
Atzgirl27
vicki
rabiahaque
blush
teambear
checkers234
patrick_surfer_boy
Milky Bear
april07
MamaNoodles
Terry
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! Empty US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!!

Post by Terry Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:12 pm

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! Ustedd10

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! Canted10

i'm excited about the virtual surprises!!!! could it be a flag?! :?:

Last edited by gumball_machine on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terry
Terry
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! Empty Re: US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!!

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:14 pm

I am so excited about this one!! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 465488 I wish they had come out last week so we could have gotten one with our towel tho US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 610897
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! Empty Re: US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!!

Post by april07 Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:32 pm

I agree Mamabear; that would have been cool! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Milky Bear Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:13 pm

I love that BABW and BABV seem to be continually growing. Isn't it great? I can't wait for these to come out!
Milky Bear
Milky Bear
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:37 am

I am excited too; I wasn't going to buy any more furry friends after last weekend, but I really want the Spririt bear, so I think I should get that one! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 143839 US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 465488 US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by patrick_surfer_boy Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:20 am

I like that! Im gonna tell my dad about this! LOL.
patrick_surfer_boy
patrick_surfer_boy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by checkers234 Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:19 am

Ohh, wow they are so cute!
checkers234
checkers234
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by teambear Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:22 am

I love the USA spirit bear, my mom is going to buy it for me when it comes out...i hope!! ❤
teambear
teambear
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blush Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 am

I think they are so cute when I met them at the summer camp when I registered!
blush
blush
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:21 am

Well; I was getting one; now my daughter is! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! Lol But it does come with a Beary Limited Edition Collectibear friend pin, so I am getting that. Also, you get 3,000 bear bills, condo room and an exclusive reward. I think it might be a flag to. It comes out in 2 days. We are going Thursday morning to get one. Woohoooo!! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by rabiahaque Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:03 pm

i wonder what the prze will be... and maybe the wallpaper will have flags on it. i have no clue what the pirze will be.
rabiahaque
rabiahaque
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:01 am

We will know tomorrow! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 143839 US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 465488 US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:32 am

aww....i want one too....but my parents wouldn't get me 😢 oh wellie...
vicki
vicki
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:37 am

I am sorry Vicki; maybe you will get the next one. I am just a push over for my daughter; I can't help it! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 465488
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:08 am

vicki wrote:aww....i want one too....but my parents wouldn't get me 😢 oh wellie...

nice avatar, vicki!
Terry
Terry
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Atzgirl27 Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:08 am

my parents wouldn't let me get one either... oh well... US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 597500
Atzgirl27
Atzgirl27
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:12 am

I like your Avatar too!! I need to do something with mine. US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 465488
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:33 am

US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! Star3 hey,post when you get it and show the prize!! :flower:
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:08 am

I will!! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 143839
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:44 am

Has anyone bought this one yet? I bought it this morning and when I put the code in; it brings up the list where you pick an animal and does not show the Spirit Teddy. US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 597500
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:23 am

gumball_machine wrote:
vicki wrote:aww....i want one too....but my parents wouldn't get me 😢 oh wellie...

nice avatar, vicki!

hehe thanks^^
vicki
vicki
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blush Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:27 am

lol! cool avatar really awsome!
blush
blush
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholas4leafclover13 Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:05 am

I have seen a lot of people with them today! US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 143839
nicholas4leafclover13
nicholas4leafclover13
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:06 am

Here is the prize and the wallpaper in her room. I just now got her on, so her room is empty.

Prize:
US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! Spiritbearitems

Wallpaper and PSI on wall:
US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! Flagspiritsroom

- to avoid photo stealing, the posted images were stamped by the admin of this board -
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:09 am

Oh tooo cute!!! My son is trying to convince his father to take him to BABW this weekend US Spirit teddy and CAN spirit teddy are here!!! 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next