Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Build a bear workshop :D

2 posters

Go down

New Build a bear workshop :D Empty New Build a bear workshop :D

Post by winter Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:32 pm

Omg so earlier, I made a anouncement i went to the new edition of the new Build a bear workshop. I really had a great time. Well one of workers told me there when i went on my last trip that they were going to close the one near me but they were going to remodel it. So I ask my friend who is a manager there, at first she didn't know when I ask. But I found out today(since she forgot to tell me and also when I went sunday), that the rumor is true!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

New Build a bear workshop :D Empty Re: New Build a bear workshop :D

Post by JLBABV Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:16 pm

Yay! New Build a bear workshop :D 143839 be sure to try and get pictures if you go at a time when all is quiet!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:24 pm

of course I am so happy that they are doing this :Di wish i live near one that is near my brother, but i am glad they decided to remodel one near me so i don't have to take a 5 hour trip down their New Build a bear workshop :D Icon_razz I might have to go there if i want go during close time(i am getting money for babw next month) or the other one that opens in my state which is closer then the other one.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down