Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Sea Theme!

Go down

Under the Sea Theme! Empty Under the Sea Theme!

Post by Dillonus Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:43 am

Lot's of furtastic new things this month!

First of all is this fun new Under the Sea decor all over Bearville. So far, I've only encountered this sandy theme in Town Square, The Neighborhood, The BABW store, the Fashion District and Pawlette Coufur's Boutique. It is not at the Sportsplex, the Paw Park, or the City Garden, so we can assume it's only in the most popular areas.
Under the Sea Theme! Theme10

Also, new map editions!
Under the Sea Theme! Map_ed10
Underwater, you can get all the new animals in statue form! You can even pick what color you want them in! So cool! Plus, there's a new game, similar to the Fountain, but all you have to do is simply click it and earn a prize each day. I got a cool new seashell, which is a furniture item.

I also had the fortune to go underwater, in the middle of town! A new feature, just like the rain one, if you saw that a few weeks ago. You can swim under water and see a few fish. And when you're done, you get some sweet goggles! The other times you do it, you get 50 bearbills!
Under the Sea Theme! Under_10
Under the Sea Theme! Goggle10
Under the Sea Theme! Money10

In other news, there are new things in the Bearville Outfitters store!

A new room, although it costs 10 credits, it looks pretty cool!
Under the Sea Theme! New_ro10

New clothes, which are also all available for your Furry Friend!
Under the Sea Theme! New_ou10
Under the Sea Theme! New_ou11
Under the Sea Theme! New_to10
Under the Sea Theme! New_to11

And a new ride!
Under the Sea Theme! New_ri10

Great new items in Pawlette Coufur's Boutique too!
Under the Sea Theme! New_ou12
Under the Sea Theme! New_to13
Under the Sea Theme! New_to14

Also new furniture in the Bear Stuff Store!
Under the Sea Theme! New_fu10

And I recieved a ticket in my bear mail, I think it might have something to do with the theme because it was sent today when everything else was released. Perhaps a Hogwarts ticket (in my dreams, lol) or some sort of new means of transport.
Under the Sea Theme! Ticket10

NOTE: I'm really sorry if it took a long time to load with all the pictures and such, I worked pretty hard to get all of these screenshots but I hope you all feel informed! Under the Sea Theme! 465488

Last edited by Dillonus on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Errors AHOY!)
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down