Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what theme do you have in your condo?

+3
Test
Anita
emmie
7 posters

Go down

what theme do you have in your condo? Empty what theme do you have in your condo?

Post by emmie Mon May 30, 2011 12:02 am

i have a modern theme! what theme do you have in your condo? 610897 or do you just decorate it randomly
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

what theme do you have in your condo? Empty Re: what theme do you have in your condo?

Post by Anita Mon May 30, 2011 1:51 am

I have a Bearville Theme! what theme do you have in your condo? 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

what theme do you have in your condo? Empty Re: what theme do you have in your condo?

Post by emmie Mon May 30, 2011 2:41 am

what? can you declarify that more please.
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon May 30, 2011 2:43 am

Probably a lightness theme, or maybe a canadian log cabin theme. ;D
Gotta love the stripeeyy wallpaper that looks like logs. what theme do you have in your condo? 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon May 30, 2011 2:44 am

ha, that's so awesome! and yeah the stripes are what i pretend to be log cabins! :lol:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 8:07 am

I theme by room. what theme do you have in your condo? 465488 I have a lot of different themes all in one condo!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon May 30, 2011 8:10 am

lollipops511 wrote:what? can you declarify that more please.
Like bear heads,Pawprints,The colours Red Blue and Yellow like that.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 3:23 pm

I bet you have all the BVO Bear Head furniture, star!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon May 30, 2011 3:26 pm

My themes change with each room . Live my living room is red and white, my kitchen purple and blue, and my bedroom purple and green .
My furry friends rooms are mostly themed upon where they would live .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Mostly spring themed, except at christmas time when I deck the halls with boughs of holly what theme do you have in your condo? 1107968042 but it takes forever to do every single room what theme do you have in your condo? Icon_razz
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:48 am

Luv wrote:I bet you have all the BVO Bear Head furniture, star!
Ahaha that is correct Luv! :lol:
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:50 am

idk, mine's just how i like it, i guess you could say my main room is honey and chocolate what theme do you have in your condo? Icon_razz it's gold and brown
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down